TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

weldon

Explorer
//My first concern is for you, Ken. This is just a game and I'll survive even without the chance to try writing awkward dialog. I'm fine to leave Finnian here on hold for a month.

Thanks for getting us to 2nd level so we can have 2 characters in L4E. I suppose I need to get going on making my second.//

fireinthedust

Explorer
//ditto.

I feel bad that Mo and Drivan disappeared, though. Especially without word. That's... well, just odd. I always worry someone's been hit by a car; likely it's me just explaining their absense without taking it personally that someone didn't say "sorry, gotta ditch". Oh well.

One question: do you have a program for designing maps? I've got a game and I want to do a good job of it: making maps, updating player order, etc. How to you make your spreads?

fireinthedust

Explorer
//Eeeeexcellent. As an aside, I've been trying this sensitive-teeth toothpaste, and my mouth feels funny. I didn't have sensitive teeth before, so I'm worried I'll accidentally break them without meaning to.

also an aside: I've been working on the Living Pathfinder setting for ENworld (LPF), and am one of the judges. If you blokes and bloquettes would like to swing by there as well as here, that would be suh-weeet. We're trying to design a renaissance venitian city for the first set of adventures.

Should we start from whence we left off? New plot update?

KenHood

First Post
//I'll compose a plot update and a re-cap of the rounds.

Since moh and reklaw haven't returned, I guess we can assume they're officially out of the game. Now, seeing as it's only you two playing, do you want to continue with all three of the battles or truncate this into a single fight with the Legion? I ask, because there's no way in the story to recruit other players, and their characters will run as NPC's.//

fireinthedust

Explorer
//Hmmmm... well, what can we do next, if this battle is *the* battle? Maybe we could finish this combat, and team up with new PCs from the "other" group that had signed on for the Legion Fight (oddly, yes... how come we didn't remember them? They had those free balloons and a very progressive advertising campaign!), whose fellows likewise were "taken out" of the match. Loopholes and all that, naturally.

Bummer, of course, as we've been at this one for a while...

KenHood

First Post
//If we did truncate and make this the Battle Ultimo, then we could start a new adventure in the TURTLEDOME! vein and recruit players for it.//

fireinthedust

Explorer
//didn't you already have some adventures you were interested in running? something about "getting in over our heads" or something. I'm enjoying the surreal adventures, so just re-doing TURTLEDOME! wouldn't be right. Maybe build upon it?//

Remove ads