TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

KenHood

First Post
//I spent a couple of days going back over the posts and collecting all the information...and then I realized there is one hell of a lot easier way to do this. And get rid of the 'dead weight' in our party. So, here goes boys!//

The first battle was a blur of bones and blood. Both Drivan and Vaunea fall to the bludgeoning blows of the Legion, but Emral and Finnian survive, marshalling their resources to deal a stunning defeat to the Legion. The crowd roars its approval, and our duo retires to the locker room to lick their wounds and prepare for the next battle.

---

XP Award...
Party Kills: 49 Legionnaires (2450 XP), 1 BONESWARM! (250 XP) -- Total is 2700 XP total, divided by 4 for 675 XP per player.
  • Emral: 675 XP for kills + 150 XP for skill challenge = 825 XP total.
  • Finnian: 675 XP for kills + 150 XP for skill challenge = 825 XP total.

//That should be sufficient to pull both of you guys up to level 3. Go ahead and set-up your character sheets.//

Now, we can start from scratch on the next round!

Resources Remaining...
(Includes items recovered from Drivan and Vaunea's bodies)
  • 14 'normal' Pills of Healing
  • 2 'Go Pills'
  • 2 'Super Pills'
  • Lens of Diogenes (x4)
  • 2 Whetstones +2
  • 1 Storm Whetstone

Next battle is "King of the Mountain"!

Divvy your resources.

weldon

Explorer
//That will work. I think Time XP & Gold awards can wait since we aren't that close to 4th level.

Should I assume that Erlai has been rezzed by the fine folks at TURTLEDOME! after round one?//

KenHood

First Post
//Yeah. It makes more sense to do it this way. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. We'd lost a lot of momentum on the last fight with everybody dropping out. By starting with a clean slate, you and Emral don't have to worry about the other characters, and we can rebuild our momentum.

I was assuming that Finnian would rez him, since it's cheaper. //

fireinthedust

Explorer
//Cool.

Emral and THE COAT! are preparing in front of a large gilded mirror. Emral pulled a magical comb out of THE COAT's pocket, one that allowed his flaming hair to puff into a flaming afro. Can ya dig it?

Alright, motha-(shutyomouth!), let's kick some skele-turkeys and win this game! I got some foxy ladies in the crowd need some Emra-lovin', and they don't care how they get it!

KenHood

First Post
A knock on the door, then a troglodyte pokes in its stinky, slimy head. It holds up one four-fingered hand and the finger of its other hand."Fiwe minwuhes. Geh weady for twash taldk."

//Extended rest over. Divvy the gear!//

fireinthedust

Explorer
Resources Remaining...
(Includes items recovered from Drivan and Vaunea's bodies)
  • 14 'normal' Pills of Healing
  • 2 'Go Pills'
  • 2 'Super Pills'
  • Lens of Diogenes (x4)
  • 2 Whetstones +2
  • 1 Storm Whetstone

I'll grab the Lens of Diogenes, 7 of the normal pills, 1 Go pill, and 1 Super Pill. That's half. I think our warrior should have the Whetstones. As such, could I grab more of the Pills? Or can I use them on my Dagger, allowing my spells to benefit?

KenHood

First Post
//I *think* that since the dagger is an implement, Emral would add the bonus to his attack and damage rolls. Judge?

But, if I recall correctly, Finnian paid out of his own pocket for the stones, so they belong to him.

What powers did you pick for your level up, so I can add them to my character creator file on Emral?//

weldon

Explorer
//I don't remember what happened with the whetstones. I'm good with sharing them so Emral can have one of the +2 whetstones or the storm whetsone. Whatever FitD wants.

Remind me to account for the 50gp for the Raise Beast Companion ritual.

I chose Disruptive Strike for my Encounter 3 power. I'll get to work updating my sheet.//

Remove ads