• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TUW: The Outpost

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 261: Taylar and the Walk through Wall

Taylar stares in astonishment and waves his hand at the image of Vittero and Maka to see if they respond. He looks at the other two still in the room with him and says, "Can they get back through there or do we have to follow them?"
GM: Maka and Vittero see that they are standing on a flat stone surrounded by sparsely spaced standing stones. The ring of stones is within a small clearing in a piney wood. They cannot see from whence they came. As Maka and Vittero turn in a complete circle, obviously scanning their new environment, Taylar realizes that, unlike the strange, blue-skinned person, his friends cannot see him.

[sblock=Inventory]
OOC: Current Inventory:
Coins:
  • francs: 121
Animal Parts:
  • Beetle Carapaces: 31
  • Large Beetle Carapaces: 11
  • Fisher Hides: 30% cover
  • Dove Feathers: 10 sets: {Health +1}
  • Rock Pigeon Feathers: 3 sets: {Health +1}
  • Boar Tusk: 2 pair: {Confluence +1}
  • Running Bird Tail Feathers: 6 sets: {Confluence +1}
  • Mourning Bird Tail Feathers: 1 set: {Persona +2}(-Persona x2)
Minerals:
  • Slate: 64: {Thump x2}
  • Flint: 10 {Heat x2}
  • Bloodstone: 1: {Confluence +1}
  • Sunstone: 8: {Persona +1, Muddle x2}
  • Heartstone: 5: {Confluence +1}
  • Lodestone: 2 {shock x2}
Ores:
  • Zinc Ingots: 19: {Health +1, Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingot: 13: {Persona +1, Muddle x2}
  • Lead Ingot: 13: {Rend x2}
  • Iron Ingot: 20 {Confluence +1, Mend x2}
  • Chromium Ingot: 1: {Strength +1}
  • Calcium Ingot: 1: {Cohesion +1, Restore x2}
Plants:
  • Toxic Leaves: 1 measure {Muddle x2}
Unknown Items:
  • Angry Spirit Dust:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Character Data]
OOC: Vittero: full health
harnin arrows: 24 (23)
Taylar: full health
Maka: full health
harnin arrows: 26 (25)
Raven Elk: full health
Adisakti: full health
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party Discovers]Slate Boulder: 76 stones worth, East Pass
Tin Vein: 43 stones worth, East Pass
Zinc Vein: 61 ingots worth, 7 days north East Pass
Keep of the Rising Sun[/sblock]

Sylvar B.

Explorer
Adi does a very good job of hiding his excitement at the recent development with the teleportation. Being ever curious, he walks up to the wall lies prone and shimmies his lower body through the portal, so that half of him is in the location everyone else is, but his legs are back at the keep.
OOC: In the event that putting just his body through succeeds, and his upper body is hanging in midair, he'll say, "Well boys, I am only half the man I used to be."

Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 261: Adisakti

Adi does a very good job of hiding his excitement at the recent development with the teleportation. Being ever curious, he walks up to the wall...
GM: As soon as part of his body breeches the surface of the image on the wall, Adisakti, disappointingly, finds that all of him is standing in the same new location with Maka, Vittero, and Taylar, albeit, standing in an awkward position.

Vittero looks at Adi and crinkles his brow. "You were trying one of your stunts... It must not have gone as planed. Hopefully Raven Elk comes along. We should all see if we can determine where we are."

Last edited:

Sylvar B.

Explorer
Adi begins walking around, bent at the waist, leaning on his staff, screaming in agony. He cries out, "HELP ME BOYS!!!..I CAN'T STAND UP! I CAN'T STAND UP!!!"

Sylvar B.

Explorer
As soon as Vittero touches Adi, Adi stands and says loudly, Its a miracle!!!... Adi looks deeply in V's eyes and says quietly, "You're my hero."

He guffaws loudly and slaps V on the shoulder, winks at him and says, "Now that you're done playing games, we should find out where we are."

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Maka smirks at Adi's antics, "Little brother, now is not the time for clowning. Tell me, do Taylar and Raven-Elk realize where we are? Do they intend to join us? They should do so, and soon. There is no telling how long the gateway will last."

Remove ads