• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Bladed Fighter

Dbo2443

First Post
Why Combat Expertise?? Toughness, which stacks, Improved Toughness, Two Handed Wep, Wep Focus, Wep Spec., Imp. Wep. Spec, Vital Strike, Critical, Imp. Crit., Weapon Finesse.
Ambidextrous, plus you wear Heavy Armor, advise spending to get
Mithiril Full Plate. It is treated as Med. Armor.

Dbo2443

First Post
Hmmm

What would make you ask this? I am merely giving my opinion.
This is about double bladed weapon and this person asking for help.

eggynack

First Post
What would make you ask this? I am merely giving my opinion.
This is about double bladed weapon and this person asking for help.
He asks because your... whatever this is... is highly difficult to understand/parse. Is this a build you're seeking criticism of? A particular feat (presumably combat expertise) that you're questioning the validity of compared to a bunch of other feats? If you're giving an opinion, what is the opinion? If you're seeking help, what variety of help?

doghead

thotd
He asks because your... whatever this is... is highly difficult to understand/parse.

He does indeed :)

Your reply describes the OP both as an opinion and a request for help.

If the former, sweet. The ENWorld boards are great places to share opinions (as well as ask for help, offer advice and share experiences).

If the latter, I am guessing that you are asking for advise as to the value of Combat Expertise for a Two Bladed Weapon build. If thats's the case, try this thread.

thotd

Greenfield

Adventurer
Please remember that, without a premise or context, we don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sure you have a solid base for what you're talking about, but without some introduction we have no idea what it is.

And yes, welcome to the boards. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads