• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vitrene stabs at the Monk, who, distracted by the three Drow assailing him, fails to defend <9HP, including Sneak>.

The Monkstill stands, though it has taken quite a lot of damage.

Grolvus-Gentaria-Wesellu-Scrag-Brogark-Enraela-Jikull-Arngen-Kuo-Toa-Vitrene again...

Jemal

Adventurer
Realizing that her sister is more than capable of finishing off the Monk, Gentaria turns her full fury upon the Swordsman who dared to strike a drow priestess!

OOC: You guessed it, full attack on the Swordsman who just HAPPENS to be right beside me.. hehe. Also designating him as my 'opponent' for Twin Sword Style.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Enraela's lavender eyes blazed. "You dare strike a priestess, Fish-man?" Her sword continued its strike, determined that tonight, they would feast on fish.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Grolvus strikes at the Berserk <ex>Glaiver, hitting with his sword
<11 HP+2 frost, 13 total>. As well, he puts his boot into the Kuo-Toa's gut <Brawl attack for 5 HP>.

Gentaria attacks in a lightning flurry, scoring 2 hits on the Swordsman < 11HP total>.

Both Kuo-Toa still stand, though each bleeds from multiple wounds.

Wesellu is up...

Caliber

Explorer
Continuing his pattern of defense, Wesellu slowly moves back, away from the Kuo-Toa about him. This combat had already lasted far too long ... these fish needed to yield the combat soon.

OOC: Total Defense with a 5' step in the safest direction there.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wesellu puts his back to the Dam, keeping the Kuo-Toa in sight, ready for their advances...and then he hears a horrific sound. From below, the scrape of great claws, accompanied by the shudder along the Dam, as if something BIG were even now climbing up the side.

Wesellu's <often overlooked> familiar emits a shrill of alarm, the bat whirling about his face sending
flee! big troll! flee! into his mind.

The Scrag hauls itself up the wall easily, it's putred breath assailing Wesellu's senses, the Troll is just at the top of the Wall by the end of it's move. As the dumb Troll grins <lunch>, he is hit by Wesellu's short sword, Grolvus bastard sword and Arngens Short sword <33HP total from 3 attacks of opportunity on the idiotic thing. I may have done that a bit odd, but it's a bit more hard without Minis and all, and it looked very cinematically pleasing in my mind to have you guys ambush it>
The Scrag howls in pain unlike any it has suffered in it's recent life.
The Scrag, however, does not fall back in to the water...

Brogark swings again at the Swordsfish,scoring one hit, though a telling blow <17HP>.
The Kuo Toan Swordsman, his eyes rolling up, croaks one last time and then falls Dead,his chest split from neck to crotch.

Enraela swings again at the overwhelmed Monk, though she misses her mark.

Jikull charges theterrified Kuo-Toa standing on the Dam,cutting him clean in two <Dead>

ARNGEN is up...

Note: The Scrag is actually hanging on to the Dams wall, the next round it may either Mov eonto the Dam (AofOp I believe), and attack normally, or swing and bite at a few of you (though it needs one hand to hang on, thus no REND.

Total Damage in this Encounter

Arngen: None
Brogark: 62 HP <and the Doom spell>
Enraela: 13 HP
Gentaria: 16 HP
Grolvus: 12 HP
Jikull: 47 HP
Vitrene: 16 HP
Wesellu: 8 HP

Monk: 34 HP
Glaiver: 52 HP
Other Kuo-Toa None (He was out of the fireball's range.
Scrag 33 HP

..................................V
K ... J..........KG......KM.G
...............W.Gr.Ar..En...B.....
***********************G...A...T...E.**********
...............<SCRAG>..........<.....>..
.................<.....>........<.....>..

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I knew the thing was going to try capsizing :D

IC: Arngen delivers another stab at the scrag.
"It can't regenerate when it's out of water, strike it down as fast as you can."
Not knowing what his comrades know of scrags, Arngen shares the useful bit of info for the dimwits among them.

Remove ads