• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
While the group discussed and decided on a way to go (and pondered as to who was fighting in the other chamber East...), teretha looked westwards. There she saw something moving, though whatever it was was skittish and had ducked out of sight as soon as she spotted it. SOmething waited in the chamber west and was watching them.

Urftuk takes the Warhammer with a nod of thanks, tucking it into his belt, then hefting the greataxe gained from the Togs below, in anticipation of getting to use it on something soon.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Nurin minced over to the west. His thigh high black leather boots shiney even in this dim light. "Do you suppose that Teretha is correct? West could be an option."

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis, still slightly agitated, replies to Nurin in short words. "Of course she is. West is the exit. You are more than welcome to explore the rest of this keep, where the battle is being fought", he points to the sounds of fighting to the east as he speaks, "but I'm afraid you won't find me willing to join you. We joined up to get out of here, and that's what I intend to do."

The githzerai walks carefully over to Teretha, and whispers to her. "Bluemane, what do you see?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Fanog said:
Rith'Arnis, still slightly agitated, replies to Nurin in short words. "Of course she is. West is the exit. You are more than welcome to explore the rest of this keep, where the battle is being fought", he points to the sounds of fighting to the east as he speaks, "but I'm afraid you won't find me willing to join you. We joined up to get out of here, and that's what I intend to do."

The githzerai walks carefully over to Teretha, and whispers to her. "Bluemane, what do you see?"
"Blah Blah Blah. You talk much to much for a servent. I'll have to have a chat with your master when we get back." Nurin says with a snear. "Now let us quit this place. My wine is getting warmer as we sit here.

Vendetta

First Post
"They are as I." Vorath thought to himself. "they too wish to escape from that vile wizard and this horrible keep. Could they have been also changed as I have? It does not appear so... but sometimes changes are not seen so easily." Vorath had been following behind at a distance where they could not have seen him but as long as they kept in contact with the ground, he did not need to see them to know where they were. When they stopped this most recent time, he wondered why. He crept closer so that he could listen in on what they spoke of. Maybe he should go speak with them?

No. He did not know who they were nor did he know what they were truly doing to put himself at such risk. No, following them from the shadows was his answer. Vorath moved slowly, cautiously back away from them.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vendetta said:
"They are as I." Vorath thought to himself. "they too wish to escape from that vile wizard and this horrible keep. Could they have been also changed as I have? It does not appear so... but sometimes changes are not seen so easily." Vorath had been following behind at a distance where they could not have seen him but as long as they kept in contact with the ground, he did not need to see them to know where they were. When they stopped this most recent time, he wondered why. He crept closer so that he could listen in on what they spoke of. Maybe he should go speak with them?

No. He did not know who they were nor did he know what they were truly doing to put himself at such risk. No, following them from the shadows was his answer. Vorath moved slowly, cautiously back away from them.

The orc is quite obviously changed, having reptilian features.

Vendetta

First Post
Uriel said:
The orc is quite obviously changed, having reptilian features.
/ooc erm... heheh, yeah... must have forgotten that.

Vorath wondered for a moment about the Orc he had seen... but it wasn't an orc... at least not like any he had seen before. That is, if it was an orc. Vorath had always liked the orcs he had met, though they were a little undisciplined for most Duergar. But this orc didn't look right... like a reptile or something... changed perhaps, like he had been? Vorath felt that he must think over the matter more closely. Maybe he could make contact with the Orc or get closer to study him more closely.

Thels

First Post
Teretha whispers back to Rith'Arnis in the Gith tongue: "I don't know. There's something. And it's watching us. We could overbear it, or force it to come out. Or we could ask mister super personality over here to check it out and stay out of danger ourselves. He's obviously in a hurry." A grin briefly appears on her face as she speaks.

shaff

First Post
OOC: Which person is my cousin? Nurin right?

IC: "Well, I'm for which ever way. Although I want more combat, I would rather get home and get my sweet sweet revenge on the wench of a sister I have."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads