• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Hag hah. Some people in Ca claim to be able to sense earthquakes but most of those people are frauds since there is at least one earthquake everyday here (usually under 2.0 on the Ricter scale). I personally never feel any earth quakes unless they are like 5.5+.

I'll tell you one thing, I don't envy anyone that has to live west of the San Andreas fault.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
That's not smellavision that's television and the weather channel.:p:lol::D

Wanka-vision is superior to smellavision.

You don't smell the rain. You smell it on the hot pavement as the wind blows in. I smell it also.

Even when it's cold out during the middle of the night?

I'll tell you one thing, I don't envy anyone that has to live west of the San Andreas fault.

I personally don't envy anyone who lives withing 200 - 300 miles EAST of the San Andreas fault since your buildings have not been designed to with stand even a 5.0 earth quake.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Snow. Great stuff. You can build with it. You can make pictures in it. You can throw it at people and not get arrested. Getting it for at least an entire season a year means you have less venomous animals and insects in your climate.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I personally don't envy anyone who lives withing 200 - 300 miles EAST of the San Andreas fault since your buildings have not been designed to with stand even a 5.0 earth quake.

Besides the point, anyway. When the big one comes and remodels California, the structural integrity of those buildings isn't going to mean squat. Seriously.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hrm, so 4e core book PDFS are 30% off. The funny thing is that my physical hardcopy books were cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads