• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginnel

Explorer
:erm: It was a joke.

Yup yup and taken as one I keep forgeting not everyone uses the same ettiquette I naturally type ; ) or : p to mean a joke ;)

anywho its night time I'll leave you with something you've probably all seen before

[ame]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8922875251875301807&q=panda+sneeze[/ame]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Resting now. Its been a rough day for me too. Damn, my dogs were barking today.

Mine do that alot after work... I've been thinking of getting those crocs from the Shoes for Crews site. They sell shoes where one won't bust their ass in the restaurant industry. If they're as comfy as the Wally World version I have.... then I won't need all those arch supports and padding in the shoes anymore....

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I never judge anyone elses taste in music. I hope you didn't take offense to the comment. I tried it but didn't care for it. Maybe if used as mood music for gaming from time to time it would be ok.

No offense taken. :) Even my GF doesn't like listening to ethereal too much because "it relaxes her to the point of sleep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads