UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonking1

First Post
You're really a Whoosh?

That must be interesting for you.

LoL....

Quickly, we must destroy the European forces with these items I have:

A sword with a skull handle; a metal diskus; on my utility belt (I can have one if I want to :]); A puzzle box, a skelton charm, a slingshot with a skull crest, an ammo pouch, chains connected to two daggers with a skull crest.

Also, I have magic powers :p

Ginnel

Explorer
LoL....

A sword with a skull handle; a metal diskus; on my utility belt (I can have one if I want to :]); A puzzle box, a skelton charm, a slingshot with a skull crest, an ammo pouch, chains connected to two daggers with a skull crest.

Are you a new age Necromancer or sumin?

and I was pretty sure a Whoosh was a plastic ring outside a smaller one with a layer of lycra esque material joining the two in the form of a doughnut which worked like a frisbee. ah a picture will work better

http://www.starmagic.com/catalog/1270109P.JPG

Now you could be whoosh man, like a rather ineffectual warrior princess

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
LoL....

Pah! We Europeans laugh at such items! In comedy accents, too!

Bwahahaha! Heee hee hee hee hee hee! Mwahahah! Etc!

Besides, I have a can of New Coke, guaranteed to make all Americans run screaming.

Ginnel

Explorer
LoL....

And to defeat you I have a dead bonsai Christmas Tree, a DS, a rucksack, a variety of office accesories and 3 white manikins oh yeah plus a hefty MFD this is just from a first glance.

demonking1

First Post
Are you a new age Necromancer or sumin?

and I was pretty sure a Whoosh was a plastic ring outside a smaller one with a layer of lycra esque material joining the two in the form of a doughnut which worked like a frisbee. ah a picture will work better

http://www.starmagic.com/catalog/1270109P.JPG

Now you could be whoosh man, like a rather ineffectual warrior princess

I'm aiming for a Demon of the Dead, like Orcus. I was using the sound whoosh as a sound effect. The reason for the transformation is that my avatar is a cute little goblin, but I was trying to show a really cool picture I have on my laptop but I don't know how.

Edit: I fear know one, I have chugged marmite and survived.

Now You Die European.

Raises sword above head and screams.

Last edited:

I'm aiming for a Demon of the Dead, like Orcus. I was using the sound whoosh as a sound effect. The reason for the transformation is that my avatar is a cute little goblin, but I was trying to show a really cool picture I have on my laptop but I don't know how.

Now You Die European.

Nicht so laut! Meine Ohren! Please, this is a civilized conquest. No screaming.

demonking1

First Post
And to defeat you I have a dead bonsai Christmas Tree, a DS, a rucksack, a variety of office accesories and 3 white manikins oh yeah plus a hefty MFD this is just from a first glance.

I stop screaming, while I hold my sword I take my puzzle box out with my right hand and rearrange the side and press the magic button. It summons 5 imps who are touched with the pommel of my sword. They attack you. You feel the life being sucked out of you, while I get stronger.

Your Turn

Edit: Mustrum my sword does not make blood, it sucks life.

Ginnel

Explorer

Now You Die European.

Now steady on old chap

*sets up a table with tea and scones and sets the imps around the table tucking in servettes for them*

What we need to do now is settle this like civilised Gentlemen

*pops a short wooden bat into the Orcus-alike's hands and positions some stumps behind him*

right now you stand there and try and hit this ball I'm about to throw at you, must warn you I was a bit of the ol spin bowler in my youth for the county, ready yourself now.

*stretches a bit and paces out 5 steps back 1 to the side runs up in a polite stride and launches as the imps watch quitely sipping their tea*

Last edited:

demonking1

First Post
Now steady on old chap

*sets up a table with tea and scones and sets the imps around the table tucking in servettes for them*

What we need to do now is settle this like civilised Gentlemen

*pops a short wooden bat into the Orcus-alike's hands and positions some stumps behind him*

right now you stand there and try and hit this ball I'm about to throw at you, must warn you I was a bit of the ol spin bowler in my youth for the county, ready yourself now.

*stretches a bit and paces out 5 steps back 1 to the side runs up in a polite stride and launches*

Takes out puzzle box, opens it catchs the ball and launches it far (avoiding the wicket). I began to run back and forth.

Edit: Your Turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads