UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
overkill.gif

*Blows the smoke from the gun-barrel*

I think that's that for this fight. Sorry about your hair Tirian :uhoh:.

Why shoot Tirian? He's on your side.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think the Europeans have a traitor in their midst. Thankfully you sussed him out before going too far. You'll only meet more resistance later.

Evacuate? He took a cheap shot at your side and ran away. We trained our spy well.:p

Well, I can neither deny or confirm whether he was or wasn't actually a double agent, but I find it surprising you speak of "good training" if your supposed spy only manages to burn a little of Lord Tirian hair - contrary to popular misinformation, I do not believe that Lord Tirian hair has similar properties as Samsons hair did.
[sblock]
Samson
Samson.JPG

[/sblock]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well, I can neither deny or confirm whether he was or wasn't actually a double agent, but I find it surprising you speak of "good training" if your supposed spy only manages to burn a little of Lord Tirian hair - contrary to popular misinformation, I do not believe that Lord Tirian hair has similar properties as Samsons hair did.
[sblock]
Samson
Samson.JPG

[/sblock]

Were you not the one calling for no bloodshed? Our aim was to humiliate the boy with a cooked scalp. He did exactly what we wanted. A show of power and of mercy.

Has anyone noticed we've gone from divinding the world among ourselves to war? Is this a Civil War? Civil enough we will break for tea?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads