UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm suddenly reminded of Reaper, the TV show. The one episode where the Devil gives Sam the bat and tells Sam to hit him. He just laughs as Sam vents his frustration by hitting the Devil who, of course, wasn't affected at all.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Fighting when you could've been trading weird stories and trying to figure out how to get interesting transportable food and drink from different countries.

Hmph.

Whippersnappers...always with the guns, bombs, poinards, and acid filled lapel flowers...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Fighting when you could've been trading weird stories and trying to figure out how to get interesting transportable food and drink from different countries.

Hmph.

Whippersnappers...always with the guns, bombs, poinards, and acid filled lapel flowers...

Who are you? Ghandi? :p

ROFL! Its only German. Did you want me to replace my German lineage?
As everyone can see, we have our own agents.

My question is why in the bloody hell are you fighting at all?

This is the place for puns, weirdness, and peculiar conversations. (All appropriately random)

This is random, but thoroughly uncalled for. I mean it's the Hive. It's us versus nobody in particular. In-fighting merely prevents adequate assimilation of the outsiders.

Here.. (gives everybody a foam padded boff sword) You can't hurt yourselves with these...enjoy...

We were bored - what did you expect? ;)
I think it was Relique who started is, he felt threatened first! :uhoh:

Hey Mustrum, you read Terry Prachet?
Terry who?
Alternative Text: You may guess three times.
B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads