• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Nah, don't delude yourself... It has no use :D. But we can post pics in it too. I was thinking of sharing my ugly face with you :devil:

Eh, not like we haven't seen it before. ;) If we've lived through it once, it no longer has any effect upon us.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Eh, not like we haven't seen it before. ;) If we've lived through it once, it no longer has any effect upon us.

Ah, but you haven't seen the one which I photoshopped me as a Minbari, have you? :lol:

[sblock]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Haha. Minbari. It's funny though that you mention it, because Delenne [I KNOW I spelled it horribly wrong, but I hope you know who I'm talking to] is apparently a French Woman in the TV show Lost. I saw her and was like Woah, I know that actress from a different show! First person from B5 that I've ever seen outside of B5.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Haha. Minbari. It's funny though that you mention it, because Delenne [I KNOW I spelled it horribly wrong, but I hope you know who I'm talking to] is apparently a French Woman in the TV show Lost. I saw her and was like Woah, I know that actress from a different show! First person from B5 that I've ever seen outside of B5.

Yeah, I had the same reaction when I saw "the only" episode of Lost I ever watched. It took me almost whole episode to figure out where I knew her from :D.

And I also had same kind of experience a couple of nights ago watching DS9. There was a village-woman who had been in minor role in B5 too :D

What's with Bruce Boxleitner? Though I can't remember him in any shows after B5... It is sad, in fact. There were quite a few actors that I wouldn't mind seeing again in other shows. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads