• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UBER-HIVE-STRUM!! The Hive to End all Hives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
What's with Bruce Boxleitner? Though I can't remember him in any shows after B5... It is sad, in fact. There were quite a few actors that I wouldn't mind seeing again in other shows. :)

He has been. He was in a flop-show about musketeers. I think one of them was the son of d'Artagnan. Boxleitner played the captain of the guard :D.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Hey, in my blog I've put two creatures in there. Is my little story-things a good way to do it? I thought I would try a new way to put in information about the creatures/villians/npcs, but I don't know if it really works well or not. Should I remove it, change it, replace it, add more to it?

Blackrat

Hey, in my blog I've put two creatures in there. Is my little story-things a good way to do it? I thought I would try a new way to put in information about the creatures/villians/npcs, but I don't know if it really works well or not. Should I remove it, change it, replace it, add more to it?

I like it. You might try and change the "teller" from time to time, so that they won't be all told from the same perspective ;).

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I like it. You might try and change the "teller" from time to time, so that they won't be all told from the same perspective ;).

Is there anything wrong with them all being told from the same perspective?

Just curious. In my head, I'd pictured him being the main one with like one or two other optional people telling about strange creatures or crazy people.

Blackrat

Tell me Doggy, since you already have started using the blog, is it possible to edit the blog-posts later on? I was thinking about making my homebrew into a blog, but since I just write it small pieces at time, editing the relevant posts, it wouldn't work if this wasn't possible...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Tell me Doggy, since you already have started using the blog, is it possible to edit the blog-posts later on? I was thinking about making my homebrew into a blog, but since I just write it small pieces at time, editing the relevant posts, it wouldn't work if this wasn't possible...

Yes, you can. Actually, there's an additional option, which I haven't tried yet, to edit the comments of people who post on your blog... I've clicked on the edit button and saw the post ready to be edited, but I haven't actually clicked on the save button to see if it would actually allow me to change it or see if it would give me some sort of error.

Blackrat

Yes, you can. Actually, there's an additional option, which I haven't tried yet, to edit the comments of people who post on your blog... I've clicked on the edit button and saw the post ready to be edited, but I haven't actually clicked on the save button to see if it would actually allow me to change it or see if it would give me some sort of error.

I threw you a test comment. Feel free to use it to test that option ;).

Blackrat

Okay, yep, I edited your comment. While I appreciate the fact that you think the creature is awesome, more constructive commentary would be even more appreciated. ;)

Well it's hard to be constructive with such perfectness ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads