• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Secret Wars *CLOSED*

farik

First Post
I choose Hulk then. I'm combining his Ultimate origin with the current Hulk so he'll be more playable. Email me with the PL level you'd like and I'll throw my design ideas back at you before commiting numbers to the character sheet. On one hand he'll be a complex character but I think I've come up with a way to handle the escalating nature of his power. :cool:

Angelina

First Post
farik said:
I choose Hulk then. I'm combining his Ultimate origin with the current Hulk so he'll be more playable. Email me with the PL level you'd like and I'll throw my design ideas back at you before commiting numbers to the character sheet. On one hand he'll be a complex character but I think I've come up with a way to handle the escalating nature of his power. :cool:

You can also use the official M&M version of the Hulk, PL 15 behemoth. :) You can find it here: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/MT/archives/000017.html
Just follow the link and on page 5 of the pdf you'll have their version of the Greenie.

farik

First Post
Angelina said:
You can also use the official M&M version of the Hulk, PL 15 behemoth. :) You can find it here: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com/MT/archives/000017.html
Just follow the link and on page 5 of the pdf you'll have their version of the Greenie.

I'm familiar with that write up and while it could be used to represent the HUlk at certain points in his history as a current Hulk reader I'd like to tap into some of the diversity that's been brought to the character more recently. I also want to tap into the raw destructive power implied by the Ultimate version. (Heck there's even a little bit of the Marvel Mangaverse Hulk in my current mental musings)

The biggest thing though is I think that particular write up of the Hulk is a bit on the inefficient side. Hulk needs more super leaping, extra lifting, and a lower base super strength with a more comprehensive growth scale (it also underestimates the mental power of Bruce Banner) IMHO.

mr_raven

First Post
Kevin , My email has stopped working, so here is my submission for Angel

HERO NAME:Angel
QUOTE:
BASE OF OPERATIONS:Xavier Institute
PERSONALITY: Hawkish, but dedicated
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS:Wings, SuperSharp eyesight, Hollow bones,
BACKGROUND: Warren worthington was approached by Xavier for his original X-men but turned him down,as his mutation is quite overt, he didnt hide it, and played up to it, using the image of the Angel to establish an Xtreme Sports line of events mainly for superpowered competitors to provide even more thrills on tv for the clamouring public.
But as time went by, and he started to become more and more involved in the corporate side of the buisness it made him jaded and he turned his back on his companies and became reclusive

Seeking more thrills Worthington contacted Xavier and asked if the invitaiton was still open and joined the X-men from that day on.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Hey Everyone,

Looks like we're almost there...
We need a few more ULTIMATES (Avengers), and I need everyone to send their character stats to me (kperrine@aii.edu) for approval.

Other than that we're almost ready to start.
We'll take all of next week to finish up pregame stuff, and I may jump out and start the game thread (for game prior to going to the secret wars!) next week.
But plan to start up the main event in two weeks...

that should give everyone enough time to get stats and such, maybe fill a couple more spots...

any thoughts or questions?
-kev-

diocletianx

First Post
Invisible Girl

Here's my entry.

HERO NAME: The Invisible Girl
QUOTE: (Reed Help!)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: The Baxter Building
PERSONALITY: nice, donna reed like, physically weak, emotionally strong, don't make her mad.
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: invisibility, invisible force field, invisible for bubble/wall, telekinesis, flight
BACKGROUND: Sue is the fourth member of the world famous Fantastic Four. Her scientist husband, Reed, recurited Sue, Ben (the Thing) and Johnny (Sue's brother) for an experimental rocket flight. Upon returning from the flight the 4 were exposed to radiation and therefore endowed with fantastic superpowers.
Sue is a dedicated and faithful wife and sister. Being the weakest member of the team, she knows that she is vulnerable and sometimes puts the team at risk. However, she could never just stay behind while Reed, Johnny and Ben put there lives at risk. She's secretly pregnant. And hasn't found the right way to tell Reed, since things have been so busy lately. She hopes she can soon...

Last edited:

Angelina

First Post
Radiant said:
yep, I still need to know a PL to start building rules for Rogue. :cool:

I haven't waited to receive a PL for Jean Grey. I made a writeup of my estimate for her and then mailed that off. Still waiting for some feedback on it though. :lol: You could make a writeup as you see her and then adjust accordingly, when you get a PL?

DocSpoon

First Post
Nightcrawler aka DocSpoon

Angelina said:
I haven't waited to receive a PL for Jean Grey. I made a writeup of my estimate for her and then mailed that off. Still waiting for some feedback on it though. :lol: You could make a writeup as you see her and then adjust accordingly, when you get a PL?
I did the same... I made my estimate of nightcrawler and mailed it in.... still waiting for feedback on my selections.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Do you want the characters in Excel format (on the sheet) zipped and sent to you or does it matter?

Keia

PS: still working on the character, trying to fit it in the PL. Hopefully Friday!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads