• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Secret Wars *CLOSED*

DocSpoon

First Post
mr_raven said:
Man Nightcrawler couldnt you fear that your tail was going to catch in the x-plane doorway!!!!

Great story Kev---really enjoying this.
LOL... Well true to the character I had to come up with something that would be believeable for Nightcrawler... True It would have been nice if it were something a little less drastic...LOL...

Good spin on the "greatest fear" side of things Kev!!
Keep up the awesome storylines...

Agamon

Adventurer
Agamon said:
She's also since developed a relationship with fellow student, Henry McCoy, aka Beast.

Whoops, catching up on UXM, I find out Beast is now dead. Strike this sentence from the record. ;)

Kevin Perrine

First Post
almost there!!

I'll be finishing updating the Ultimates and the X-men tonight.
After that one more reply from everyone and we should be off to the Secret War!!

the FF have learned of the location of the event horizon, Daredevil is at the scene... the X-men and the Ultimates are about ready to learn of the location......... after that off to a galaxy far far away... :)

-kev-

Kevin Perrine

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Woot Im at the scene, I must be important.

LOL
"at the scene" meaning at Central Park where the FF, the X-men, and IronMan JUST learned of a disturbance!

"at the scene" cause you were already IN the park!!
your ad lib roleplay of hearing the punk in the park perfectly set up my getting you to the STONEHENGE.

feel free to do whatever...
-kev-

DralonXitz

First Post
Problem is Kev, Im at a bit of a quandry. I don't know if Matt is still in the trance, or dead, or what, So I can't really reply with the information I currently possess(or maybe I can, and Im reading it wrong.)

Kevin Perrine

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Problem is Kev, Im at a bit of a quandry. I don't know if Matt is still in the trance, or dead, or what, So I can't really reply with the information I currently possess(or maybe I can, and Im reading it wrong.)

DRAT!!

am I writing to confusingly?!!
I don't want to do that...

Basically - what's happening to Matt is the similar thing that's happened to the X-men and happening to Spider-man. ILLUSIONS mucking with your EXTRA-Ordinary senses.

the X-men got it from their links to Xavier (it contacting him mentally) Spidey got it from the contact to his Spider-Sense Daredevil's getting it from his extra-senses...

so here's what'd just happened with him:

1. The guy Daredevil just saved from the Thug... He grabbed the gun swung it around for a second - dropped it and ran to go home.

2. The ILLUSIONS take over Matt's senses (since he failed his Willpower
check)

3. Matt's greatest FEAR is coming REAL to him... It may or may not be fully illusional (you'll have to play to figure that out!)

4. the Kingpin is standing within this giant futuristic Stonehenge type structure that just "appeared" only 50-100' away from the place where Matt just beat the thug. (if you look back in his "sensing" things he had sensed a weird buzzing noise earlier from the Russian Tea Room!)

5. Fisk disappears into the Sturcture and fires his gun three times, assumingly at the three bodies (Priest, Foggy & Karen)

6. and the smell of fresh spilled blood mingles with ....... ozone........

ALL of this may or may not be real...... It's dangerous and a bit confusing, because of the mental wave that hit him.
Think of it as though Matt feels a bit wousy like on a drug for a second and then he's "sensing" all those things above.

You can totally act on any of that.

the way it CURRENTLY ended was:

- Matt in a tree above the thug
- it's still raining
- about 50-100' away from the giant sturcture (in Central Park)
- Kingpin just stepped back inside this thing
- 3 gun shots came from inside
- now he smells fresh blood, coming from the inside where Kingpin is...

WHAT does he do...?!?!? ;)

-kev-

DanMcS

Explorer
Hey, FearlessLeader. Stop submitting the same post over and over again, eh? :) The boards sometimes lag, and it will look like your post hung and didn't go through, but it did. If you hit submit several times, it ends up posted several times.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads