• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Secret Wars *CLOSED*

DanMcS

Explorer
Kevin Perrine said:
Just please try and pay attention to how much you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT know and be able to act on in character. Ask if you're not sure.
thanks! :)

Mmph. You threw us off by describing us arriving at the structure, and then talking about stuff happening with the red guy and the xmen. It would be easier to follow if, if something isn't supposed to have happened yet (Ultimates arriving at the scene), you didn't describe it :)

Ultimately, less important now, will be more so in combat type scenes where timing is everything.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
DanMcS said:
Mmph. You threw us off by describing us arriving at the structure, and then talking about stuff happening with the red guy and the xmen. It would be easier to follow if, if something isn't supposed to have happened yet (Ultimates arriving at the scene), you didn't describe it :)

Ultimately, less important now, will be more so in combat type scenes where timing is everything.

Good point.
You're totally right.

the only thing I was trying to do was keep the Ultimate players moving along.
If it were an ideal thing - I'd wait until time for things to happen chronologically to make the GAME situation easier to follow.
But also trying to mimic the style of comic books you'll often see a...

"JUST MOMENTS BEFORE"
or
"TWO DAYS PRIOR"

for minor flashbacks.
I'll try and watch about doing that less...

no worries.
-kev-

Insight

Adventurer
Ignore me... didn't read everything clearly. A second go-round really helps the comprehension hehe...

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MOVING the STORY along...

guys...

we have a SERIOUS lag in the play thread...
I've been wanting to get the game going and get into
Issue #1...
That's is where the action starts!

but we have some players not replying......
It's been a page or two since several of the characters have posted for their hero.

We can only go so far skipping over people.
I can't NPC 5-6 players in a 20 player game all the time.

I understand the people that said they'd be out of town for a bit, but those folks HAVE posted recently...

If you haven't posted (or read?!!) the thread in awhile I need you to do so by Friday at the latest or I'll either - CUT or REPLACE your character.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to do either.
But everyone's waiting for replies...

let's get the fun going. :)
thanks
-kev-

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Dalamar said:
Hope you aren't waiting on me, 'cause I can't think of anything specific for Spidey to do at the moment.

Nope... you've been up to date.
I'm just gonna be really bummed if:
Cap and the entire FF, and others don't reply...

-kev-

DocSpoon

First Post
Nightcrawler returning

Kevin Perrine said:
guys...
but we have some players not replying......
It's been a page or two since several of the characters have posted for their hero.
Sorry Kev I had some serious operating system problems and it crashed my computer. I hope I haven't missed much... I'm going to the in character thread shortly to catch up...

DanMcS

Explorer
Kevin Perrine said:
Nope... you've been up to date.
I'm just gonna be really bummed if:
Cap and the entire FF, and others don't reply...

Why not just start issue 1? The whole plot revolves around a mastermind that makes people appear and disappear in space-time, so if Cap and the FF suddenly reappear, it's hardly out-of-genre.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads