• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ultimate Thunderbolts - IC

Keia

I aim to misbehave
The Professional (Anthony Scarpetti)

OOC: Was waiting on my OOC question, but continuing without! :)

Pvt. Daniels said:
"My name is Private David Daniels. You did some good work here today." He looks over at an EMT covering up the one casualty. "A lot more would have died if you guys hadn't shown up. We were pinned down, and probably would have been dog meat before help would have arrived. So... thanks a lot."
"Happy to help out, Private Daniels," Professional replied. "Name's the Professional. Just wish I could have been more help to those that were downed . . . anyone else need looking after?"

Professional observed the field looking for any surprises left behind by the Rat Pack, still a bit tense from the combat . . . even after working on all of those men. Professional stayed away from the interrogation . . . he was good at it - too good, and he wasn't ready to abandon those methods just yet.

Gideon

First Post
Fracture(Deckard); 3 HP

Fracture stalked over to the captive his facial bones pushing themselves into a darker/harder shape. A deep angry smile played across Fractures face as his teeth grew into sharp points.

"No, Don't answer. Let me take you back to a nice dark room. It would be more fun that way, wouldn't it?" Fracture's voice menaced the Packer who had stayed alive.

As he finished walking up long thin bones pierced his fingers.

"Would you prefer to be peeled or dismembered?"

Fracture stopped barely feet from the captive, a feral smile pasted across his face as he looked expectantly between Citizen V and the cative.

OOC: Every ounce of Intimidate I can muster. Which is +13 and a skill mastery of 23. Also, sorry for the delay.

Remove ads