unbalanced

largeXgoat

First Post
well it is a first time DM he started a litle party from the begger one me and him play in. its not a good party its whatever u want to play. and i dont think i was paying market value i was upgrading me already plus 1 rapier so that diddent cost as much i gues ill share some of this with the party barb. the fighters have already started pushing us around 2 much to deserve it :)

S'mon

Legend
largeXgoat said:
well it is a first time DM he started a litle party from the begger one me and him play in. its not a good party its whatever u want to play. and i dont think i was paying market value i was upgrading me already plus 1 rapier so that diddent cost as much...

Standard cost for upgrading +1 rapier to an effective +3 is 18000 (for +3) - 2000 (+1) = 16,000gp, before considering all the other stuff you got.

BTW I'd say not sharing your loot with the others is Neutral, not Evil - you took all the risks getting it, why should they get any? :)
Stealing from other party members is maybe evil, this isn't.

mmu1

First Post
largeXgoat said:
well it is a first time DM he started a litle party from the begger one me and him play in. its not a good party its whatever u want to play. and i dont think i was paying market value i was upgrading me already plus 1 rapier so that diddent cost as much i gues ill share some of this with the party barb. the fighters have already started pushing us around 2 much to deserve it :)

+1 rapier: 2,000 gold
+2 Keen rapier: 18,000 gold

Whoever did the math before made a mistake, your rapier upgrade should have cost 16,000 gold alone.

Remove ads