Under Strange Stars II

Ashy

First Post
Jagra seems to have found a partner in insanity along this wild ride, for the wiry gnome is right beside him, hanging on and grinning like a loon. Once they finally make it, he slaps the dwarf on the back, "By the Four Winds, we did it! WOO HOO!" When the dwarf starts talking about the ride, Jagra doesn't let the idea die on the vine, "No, no - I think yer on to something, Menghil! I would pay to ride that again! Perhaps we need to go into business together!" Again comes the loon grin...

dead_radish

Explorer
*Al-Khazad's eyes were tightly shut from the time he leapt on the ship when it started flowing, until the hooting stopped. Once they seem to be on the water for good, he opens his eyes slowly.* "Ships do not do such things. Ships stay on the water, they move under wind speed, and they sink when such things happen...." *He shakes his head, clearing it.* "In any case, we are here now. I see no reason to delay - is the ship ready to make way? Or is there damage to repair?"

Someone

Adventurer
Zerth said:
OOC: What's the party's health status? Akeeta and Razeem are at full hp soon, of course. Amira's prepared cleric spells are on my CS. I updated those at the same time I leveled her up.

You´ve suffered a good amount of non-lethal damage, but nothing serious. Razeem was distracting the birds and still has to reach you.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Menghil looks at Al-Khazad and gestures up at the rags that hang from the masts.

"The ship itself is undamaged, but hardly sailable. We need to go back to the Jolly Dolpin and salvage it's rigging, sails, supplies and crew. Then, esteemed captain, you can sail us away from this acursed isle in our invincible ship."

Someone

Adventurer
Controlling the ship without sails is difficult, and the best Al-Khazad can do after after an hour of work is to run aground the ship on a sandy beach, just when Razeem finds you again.

"The other ship is near" says the mephit. "Only half an hour"

"Half an hour walking or flying?"

The mephit looks bewildered. "Walking in the air." says finally. Sometimes he has trouble understanding landbound creatures. This means a trek of at least two or three hours to arrive at the Jolly Dolphin.

Zerth

First Post
"No, our flying spells have too short duration," Amira is quick to answer. "So, shall we leave right away? Razeem can bring them the good news."

"This is becoming a habit," Razeem shrieks. The mephit heads obediently back to the other ship.

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Tell them to watch out for one-eyes."

Meghil yells after the rapidly departing Razeem

Then he looks off into the landscape.

"Well, lets get going. The sooner we're done with this place the better."

Remove ads