• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Undermountain- Ch.1 Welcome

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Yes, that sounds like a good idea - I'd try to find her too, if you don't mind my help." Mardin half-smiles and stands up a little straighter.

"Well," the old man sighs and looks at all of you, "many thanks to ye all."

"Yes, we should get out of this chill, come let us go to my house at the far side of the court."
The old man lifts himself out of the puddle with the help of his flying servant.

"Thank ye Barnaby," the old man says to his servant.

"Ahh no problem master, you are so kind to me." The little winged gargoyle chortles in joy.

Then the old man turns to you all, " I think proper introductions are in order, I am Kappiyan Flurmastyr, Master Alchemist." "And this little winged fellow is Barnaby, my friend."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"I am Mardin Nalik -- I'm from far in the South. Nice to meet you all." He shakes Kappiyan's hand and then the others.

Verbatim

Explorer
Mavox had listened to the others talking from a few paces away, as he wanted to make sure that the old man was not a con man on the prowl for easy prey.

~All of Mask's children wear the cloak of innocence when it suits them...~

Walking towards them, Mavox threw his hood back and sniffed the air slightly through his wide nostrils as he neared them..

~More rain soon...~

"While it is good to see that there is some decency, even in a city such as this, I do think it would be best if you took Master Flurmastyr out of the rain."

As the eyes of the others turned to settle on him, Mavox nodded simply and spoke when he realized they were waiting on him to introduce himself.

"I am Mavox, one of Hoar's Holy Javelins."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Langan Stonecutter: Male shield dwarf evoker 1

"Name's Langan Stonecutter. Just been released from my apprenticeship to Berge of Waterdeep."

Last edited:

Kappiyan leds you across the court quietly muttering to himself, he leds you into a well appointed front room. The front room is decorated with a deep red plush Calishite carpet, fine furniture from Sembia. Obviously being a Master Alchemist is a well paying job. Kappiyan settles into a an oversized easy chair and motions for you to sit.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Luth looks for a chair large enough to support his oversized frame, and regards the room with an appreciative eye.*

"About what I was asking earlier...?" he promptly politely.

Remove ads