D&D 5E Underwater Adventures!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Perception: [roll0].

Stamr is still learning the controls of his new cloak, and so does not notice anything out of the ordinary.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[roll0]

Tai-Tai takes his position seriously and looks around listening for any strange sounds.
He is used to warnings from his trident so maybe subconciously doesn't look as hard as he could.

OOC:
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION], trident of warning makes it impossible to surprise the group if we stand together within 30' from me :) Also, if you roll init for us, I have advantage on the roll

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Ship
Morning

As Corus moves with the group, he keeps his eyes alert for danger, and also for local sea life that might have information for them if asked nicely.

Perception: 1D20 = [15] = 15

OOC: All friendlies within 10 feet of me get +2 to their saves

[sblock=Actions]
Saves:
Move:
Action (Extra Attack):
Bonus:
Free:
Reaction:
Conditions:
Concentration:
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
https://ddb.ac/characters/3088594/zuPvjH
AC: 19
HP: 52/52 HD: 6/6d10+2
Initiative: -1
PP: 10
PI: 10

Channel Divinity (1/R, DC 13)
  • Nature’s Wrath
  • Turn the Faithless

Divine Sense: 3/LR
Lay on Hands: 20/30

Spells
Divine Smite: 2d8 radiant+1d8/spell level higher than 1st (max 5d8)+1d8 vs fiends/undead
1) 4/4: Bless (C), Compelled Duel (BA, C), Cure Wounds, Ensnaring Strike (BA, C), Fog Cloud (C)(1/LR), Speak with Animals (R)
2) 2/2: Aid, Gust of Wind (C) (1/LR); Misty Step (BA); Moonbeam (C)
3) 0/0: Wall of Water (C)(1/LR)
4) 0/0: Dominate Beast (C, DC 15, beast with innate swim speed, 3 charges; recover 1d3/dawn)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Goals]
Treasure hunting in undersea city
What killed the leviathan?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Kaeldos Nalorn - Triton druid (land)
Jamoar Gallentra - Half-elf storm sorcerer
Tai-Tai - Water genasi battlemaster
Perilor Kelpwood - sea elf monk (shadows)
Stamr Cavehaven - dwarf rogue (scout)
Xander Corvus - half-elf hexblade
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Stupid Weapons of Warning.

Tai-Tai's trident begins to sing as shapes become visible, swimming in mostly the same direction as the party, a little to the west. The shapes veer off course, coming towards the party. Fish-like humanoids appear out of the mirky waters, and if they are pure of heart, their faces don't know it.

Seeing as many here are from the seas, they recognize a number of them as Sahuagin and Merrow, half a dozen each. Behind them is what appears to have once been a human, but with tentacles coming down from his lips.

OOC: Most of these guys are weak, so I'm throwing a bunch at you. Show me what you're made of.
Bad Guy Initiative: [roll0]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[roll0]
[roll1]
I'm so getting natural 1 on first attack :)
Do we have the attack option or we need to move closer first?

Last edited:

Xander turns to face the new threat at the tridents warning. As he turns a sword appears in his hand. The hilt is encrusted with barnacles and the blade appears to be formed from the serrated tooth of some long forgotten sea beast. Xander sets himself preparing for any attack.

OOC: Initiative: 1d20+3 17

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Outnumber," Kaeldos thinks as he wonders what to do. Then his face brightens. "But not for long."

He waves his bident above his head and swirls it around and around. In the thick waters under the sea it does little, but just ahead of him between the group and the evil mermen two small whirlpools start to form. Each his hardly six feet tall and don't look like they could stop the groups, but it is what pours forth from them that is the real threat...

quipper swarm.jpg

OOC: Move: away 15' or so maybe down too lol
Action: Cast Conjure Animals - 2 (1HD) Quipper Swarms
Bonus Action: none
INIT (Kaeldos): [roll0]
INIT (Swarms): [roll1]

[sblock=Combat]
AC: 14 (leather, shield, dex)
HP: 51/51 HD: 6/6 (1d8+3)
Speed: 30' Swim: 30'
Saves: STR +1, DEX +2, CON +3, INT +3, WIS +6, CHA +2
Features: spellcasting, wild shape 2/2, natural recovery 1/1
Special Defenses:

Combat:
bident +4, 1d6+1 piercing, versitle (1d8)

Spell Slots: 4/3/2
Spells Prepared: mirror image, misty step, water breathing, water walk, cure wounds, faerie fire, hold person, pass without trace, barkskin, conjure animals, healing spirit, tidal wave, wall of water

Consumables:
--torches 10/10
--rations 10/10
[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: AC: 13, Swim 40'
Quipper Swarm #1 HP: 28/28
Quipper Swarm #2 HP: 28/28
atk #1: [roll0], dmg [roll1]
atk #2: [roll2], dmg [roll3]

Kaeldos points at the mermen with his bident and the feral fish advance in a frenzy.

Remove ads