• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Undine the Sea

Ximix

First Post
Ximix sat quietly to the side, listening and observing... waiting. Their time in captivity was short, he hoped it would not be a factor in their quest. It would seem that the group was to wait a bit longer, until called to a meeting. Ximix hoped the results of that meeting would lead them closer to their goal.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jallembo find that the neatly-folded bundle contains some plants--strange herbs and flowers of a strikingly rich amaranth hue.*

(OOC: Anything else anyone is going to do, or fast forward to Hall meeting?)

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo thinks for himself "Hum, I should have asked Her, but I couldn't.. then he asks: "Anyone has got any idea what this might be??"

He then waits for the return of the priestress having a look at their surrounding and finding an interest in religious matters for the first time in his short existence.

covaithe

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"You can go and try to acquire them, but I wouldn't suggest it. No one is going to attack you here anyway."

Corvinus gives a cynical smile. "I would have thought the same thing, two days ago." But he does not pursue the matter further.

ooc: Yes, please, let's move along

Remove ads