D&D 5E Undying Light Warlock looking at Multiclassing

Orlandeau

First Post
I am a Vuman UL warlock from the underdark UA and didnt see too much in the guide for how this sub class is with other classes, so i figured i'd ask here. Currently My character is at level 6 and due to the rest of the party being dependent on long rests i can't really use my Warlock spells to the fullest. My Play style is very in the middle of it. I want to multi-class into a more martial class and was stuck between Paladin and Fighter. Most of my spells are fey in nature and dont offer much when action economy comes into play.

With Paladin I'd be able to exploit the spell slots that i haven't been able to use up til now. but I'm needing to choose an appropriate oath.
Due to RP restrictions i can choose devotion or possibly another with some convincing. I am a shillelagh wielder and with dm's permission to use Dex instead of strength for Paladin MC. My character is supposed to be able to off heal which is why the Paladin is a good choice. I cant wait til level 14 to be able to heal. If I stop worrying about healing and using GFB i could go Battlemaster for some more action economy and useful spells but i would definitely like to hit harder than i am now. I am open to other classes as well. Let me know what you think.

Vuman
Str:10
Dex:14
Con: 14
Int: 8
Wis:13
Cha:20
FEAT: Warcaster

Remove ads