D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana: 16 New Feats

"Today’s Unearthed Arcana presents a selection of new feats for Dungeons & Dragons. Each feat offers a way to become better at something or to gain a whole new ability." https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/feats The feats include Artificer Initiate, Chef, Crusher, Eldritch Adept, Fey Touched, Fighting Initiate, Gunner, Metamagic Adept, Poisoner, Piercer, Practiced Expert...

"Today’s Unearthed Arcana presents a selection of new feats for Dungeons & Dragons. Each feat offers a way to become better at something or to gain a whole new ability."

Ec0zu9OU8AA8eVM.jpg

The feats include Artificer Initiate, Chef, Crusher, Eldritch Adept, Fey Touched, Fighting Initiate, Gunner, Metamagic Adept, Poisoner, Piercer, Practiced Expert, Shadow Touched, Shield Training, Slasher, Tandem Tactician, and Tracker.

I also have an issue with the Gunner feat removing the loading property of firearms. I think that the loading property is one of the main things about firearms, and if one wants to fire more than once per round than it should be only from either magic or technology (like multiple barrels or being a firearm with tech from at least the 1800s). I think that benefit needs to be replaced with another one.

Weiley31

Legend
I also have an issue with the Gunner feat removing the loading property of firearms. I think that the loading property is one of the main things about firearms, and if one wants to fire more than once per round than it should be only from either magic or technology (like multiple barrels or being a firearm with tech from at least the 1800s). I think that benefit needs to be replaced with another one.
I mean, if your a badass gunslinger, I totally see them doing a quick spin and reload all at once in a quick free action that would be the RP flavor of the no loading.

Remove ads

Remove ads