• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

University California Polytechnic: Pomona - Fall Quarter Eberron Campaign

ergeheilalt

First Post
Hiya folks,

I'm interested in starting a game on or off campus this fall. I will be dorming, so if we're off campus we're going to need a venue. If I can get 3 or 4 people, then I plan on running the published adventure series starting with the adventure in the back of the CS. If you're interested shoot me a letter at my campus mail jrdonson - at - csupomona - dot - edu.

A little backgound...
I'm a 20 year old male, gamed for 8 years or so. I'm an ME major, but not the prototypical engineer type ;). I've DMed two campaigns (both homebrew) and played in 12 or so game. I'm most familiar with D&D, but I've run a short few sessions in d20 Modern.

I'll be delighted to hear from you,
Erge

Last edited:

darkpoet

First Post
interested

Well myself and another freind have has a game in the Whitter area (not to far from you) that was meeting every other Sat. Our dm is moving to the east coast and we are willing to look at a new game. Drop me a line.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads