Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Gonna update later or possibly tomorrow morning, but Empathy's plan is to AOE the boss and the risen that are standing together, so please leave a 3x3 space or wait until after her if that's ok! :)[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
Seeing an opportunity, Empathy again concentrates and tries to put images in her enemy's' heads to distract them and lower their morale. However, she again isn't able to focus properly.

[sblock=ooc]standard: dishearten on Iaros and Risen94 for 10 vs. will for BOTH. Wow. If somehow it hits, 8 damage.

move: none

minor: none[/sblock]
[sblock=Empathy ministats]Empathy Shardmind Psion 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 20, Senses: Normal
AC:14, Fort:11, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:24/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7
Resist: 5 psychic
Action Points/Daily Item Uses/Milestones: 1/1/0
Power Points: 0
Powers:
Dishearten
Mind Thrust

Shard Swarm
Far Hand
Forceful Push
Second Wind

Ravening Thoughts

Important Stuff:

Conditions:

Full sheet: PC:Empathy (evilbob) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lily looked down at where she was standing, pulled a face, ewww..., and moved away. Lith slithered closer to the melee with an oily motion. Safely out of danger of soiling her shoes further Lily began to work magic. Quickly chanting the skulls empty sockets flashed once and burning eyes erupted all over the shadowy form of her companion followed by gaping jaws as it snapped at Iaros. Lily must have mispoke the incantation as the toothy bites slide liquidly over Iaros and did no damage. Still chanting the skull's sockets flashed once more and this time a solitary spirit slid from its jaw and flew through the air toward D'keth, the phantasm impacted with his chest and merged with him, lending him renewed strength. At the same time a small inky portion of Lith came loose and slid greasily toward K'atzn'ii, reaching her foot it began to climb quickly absorbing into the first patch of exposed skin it came to. Its touch was icy, but K'atzn'ii's wounds began to knit.

[sblock=ooc]

move: Lily moves to I8, Lith moves to K12

standard: Watcher's Strike: vs Ref [Target: Iaros] (1d20+7=8) nat 1, miss.

minor: Healing Spirit on D'keth he can spend a surge and heal for a surge +1. If he does K'atzn'ii heals for (1d6+1=4).

reminder: Any of Lily's allies who start their turn adjacent to her spirit companion can shift 1 square as a free action, as the first action during their turn. So if K'atzn'ii wants to she can get to Iaros without provoking, despite Lith being in the way.

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Lily- Female Human Shaman 3
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 20, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:18 -- Speed:6
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit's Fangs
Haunting Spirits
Stalker's Strike
Watcher's Strike

Healing Spirit
Healing Spirit
Speak with Spirits
Bonds of the Clan
Twin Panthers
Sly Fox Spirit
Second Wind

Spirit of the Healing Flood
Hungry Spirits Totem

Conditions:

Full character sheet
[/sblock]
[sblock=Lily's Spirit Primer (Please Read!)]
Spirit companions are complex critters, so this is to remind everyone, myself included, of the important points. The first three items are probably the most relevant to the other players.
  • Any of Lily's allies who start their turn adjacent to her spirit companion can shift 1 square as a free action, as the first action during their turn.
  • Any of Lily's allies adjacent to her spirit companion gain a +3 bonus to their damage rolls against bloodied enemies.
  • Lily's spirit companion occupies 1 square, Lily's allies may move through its space, but her enemies may not.
  • Lily's spirit companion may be targeted by melee and ranged attacks. If a single attack deals 11 or more damage to Lily's spirit companion it disappears and Lily takes 6 damage. Otherwise her spirit companion is unaffected by the attack.
  • Lily's spirit companion uses Lily's defenses.
  • Any enemy that leaves a square adjacent to Lily's spirit companion without shifting is subject its Spirit Fang attack. (This is an opportunity action and so may used once per turn, rather than once per round. Since there is no reason not to take this attack DM please feel free to roll them as necessary.)
  • Lily's spirit companion is unaffected by terrain and environmental phenomena.
[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
I don't suppose anyone has a way to give me a save before I take my turn? Or knocking an enemy over near me? Otherwise, I'm limited to tossing a shuriken for a basic attack.

[sblock=Zhen's Info]Li "Zhen" Zhenyu - Male Half-Orc Monk 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 17, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 19/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Resists: None

Powers:
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Rising Storm
Second Wind

Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
K'atzn'ii smiles as the healing washes over her and begins focusing on the zombie in front of her. She calls on her accursed power and a dark flame outlines the enemy. The githyanki slashes at him, but ht sword fails to pierce its flesh. With a roar of denial she attempts to slash him again, but the blade is again turned aside. She hears laughing in her head "Well done little one... you continue to fail like that and I will remove that which I've given you" a voice in her head says

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Curse Risen 94
Move: shift to L11
Standard: Eldritch Strike on Risen 94 - vs ac;dmg; curse (1d20+7=13, 1d8+4=6, 1d6=2) miss. Sorry Zhen, it would have slid him next to you
Ah, why not
AP: Repeat the attack - vs ac;dmg; curse (1d20+7=8, 1d8+4=11, 1d6=4) *doh!*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]K’atzn’ii - Githyanki Warlock|Swordmage 1
Initiative +2 Passive perception 9 Passive Insight 9
AC 19 For 14 Ref 14 Will 14
HP 25/31 Bloodied 15 Surge value 7 Surges/day 11/11
Speed 6 squares
Languages Common, Deep Speech AP 0
Magic Items Uses 1
Powers: Eldritch Strike
Sword Burst
Vampiric Embrace
Telekinetic Leap
Second Wind
Armor of Agathys [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin seems to ignore the actions and plight of his fellows. He focuses on Iaros, but the crackling energies around him fade as he tosses another bolt of lightning.

[sblock=OOC] Lost Elemental Echo and Promise of Storm
Standard: Stormwalk on Iaros 1d20+4=14 1d8+8=14 I seem to remember that being a miss
If I remember that is a miss? Argh, why is my damage higher than my to hit rolls! Oh, yeah, striker. Only Kane (renau1g) has done similar that I have seen.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Status
Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 16
AC 14, Fort 15, Reflex 10, Will 16
HP 15/22, Bloodied 11, Surge Value 5, Surges 6/6
Resist Lightning 5, Resist Thunder 5
Speed 6, Initiative +0
Action Points: 0, Second Wind
At-Will Powers: Blazing Starfall, Storm Walk
Encounter Powers: Promise of Storm, Thundering Roar
Daily Powers: Lightning Breath
[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
D'keth sees the enemies close together behind him and quickly turns his sword away from the zombie next to him and a blast of thunder erupts from the weapon. It slams into the zombie next to his sister and the enemy is pushed next to the goliath.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: n/a
Standard: Thunderwave (I/K - 9/11) - vs fort (Iaros, Risen 94); thunder (1d20+5=13, 1d20+5=22, 1d6+5=6) well likely misses Iaros, but I'm sure hits Risen 94 for all of 6 damage, push him to L12 next to Zhen
Move: Shift to H12
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]D'keth - Githyanki Swordmage |Wizard 1
Initiative +2 Passive perception 11 Passive Insight 11
AC 18 For 13 Ref 15 Will 14
HP 10/29 Bloodied 14 Surge value 7 Surges/day 9/10
Speed 6 squares
Languages Common, Deep Speech
AP 1
Powers: Thunderwave
Sword Burst
Sword of Sigils
Telekinetic Leap,
Second Wind
Flaming Sphere [/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Zhen nods towards D'keth and K'atzn'ii, then puts his fist through the undead's chest, for whatever that's worth. Invigorated, Zhen finds he can move his legs again.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Crane's Wings against Risen 94.

CW R94 (1d20+4=22, 1d10+4=11)

Hits Fort 22 for 11 damage, not pushing, and on a hit apply Flurry of Blows for another 7 damage.

I did not expect Crane's Wings to be the at-will I used all the time, but I haven't been able to get next to multiple enemies to use Five Storms. :p

End of turn - Save against Immobilized.

Save vs Immob (1d20=12)

Success![/sblock]

[sblock=Zhen's Info]Li "Zhen" Zhenyu - Male Half-Orc Monk 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 17, Low-Light Vision
AC: 18, Fort: 15, Reflex: 15, Will: 14 - Speed: 6
HP: 19/24, Bloodied: 12, Surge Value: 6, Surges left: 8/8
Resists: None

Powers:
Crane's Wings
Five Storms
Stone Fist Flurry of Blows

Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Rising Storm
Second Wind

Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Iaros raises his crystal again, sending out waves of energy that drive Lily and K'atzn'ii to the edges of the room.

The remaining zombie swings at D'keth, but the clumsy blow is easily avoided.

[sblock=Status]Initiative:
D'keth (11/29
, bloodied)
Empathy (24/24)
K'atzn'ii (23/31)
Lily (34/36)
Zhen (19/24)
Raijin (15/22)
Iaros (-46, bloodied)
Risen 54 (-44, bloodied, Aegised (D'keth))
Risen 66 (-56
, dead)
Risen 77 (-53, dead)
Risen 94 (-58, dead)

Zhen kills Risen 94.

Iaros's AoE recharges.
He shifts to J10 and attacks K'atzn'ii, D'keth, and Lily. He misses D'keth, but hits the other two with 25s vs Will. Those hit take 2 damage and are pushed.

Risen 54 misses D'keth.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Enc1_r4.jpg
    Enc1_r4.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 79

Remove ads