• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[update] Clone Wars round-up on Saturday! (Mon 3/26)

CrusaderX

First Post
Well, that rocked. Before this cartoon, who knew that CloneTroopers could be so darn cool? :)

This series continues to show why the Star Wars universe is such a great place for stories, even when parts of the films don't live up to that potential.

Great stuff...except for Padme's VA. They're all close, but that one was just a little too far off for me. Of course, I loved Grievous' voice. Wonder how similar that is to how he'll really sound...

ssampier

First Post
Welverin said:
>edit - update< 7:00 PM on Cartoon Network. There will be a new episode Monday through Friday.

So I just saw that Amazon has the Clone Wars DVD listed now, which reminded me that the next series will be starting starting on the 21st.

[geek mode]
On DVD?! Gotta have it....

Ah, I feel better!
[/geek mode]

ssampier's credit card weeps ;)

Welverin

First Post
ssampier said:
[geek mode]
On DVD?! Gotta have it....

Ah, I feel better!
[/geek mode]

ssampier's credit card weeps ;)

If by chance you don't have it yet, it's supposed to be $13 at Best Buy this week. Also, there's supposed to be a Ep3 preview on it as well.

Welverin

First Post
The_Universe said:
Just want to chime in and say that so far, the new series had been fantastic - the battle at Coruscant is amazing!

Yep, oddly though it still seems to be broken up into three minute chunks, the first two episodes in particular. Makes me wonder if they had planned on keeping the same format but ended up deciding to condense this volume for one reason or another.

Remove ads