• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upparoachable East - your questions answered

Selvarin

Explorer
I don't think Fyodor would be mentioned in an obscure manner, more like Wulfgar was in "The Silver Marches"---that is, I guess I'm asking if there's any NPC's mentioned in a substantial manner (in Wulfgar's case, he was included in a 'side bar' that took up 2/3 of a page). If they didn't include anything like that then it's no big deal.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
By some miracle, straight after getting the Fiend Folio a month early, we already have this in Australia.

A couple of answers:

- Moander is not mentioned at all but the blightspawned template would suit Moanderite creatures perfectly.
- Black Flame zealots are part of an order of assassins devoted to Kossuth.
- Star Elves are a subrace now native to a demiplane accessible via portals in the Yuirwood.

Cheers
D

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I doubt Fydor is in the book because when I was helping Elaine work on him (along with a lot of other people) on the wizards boards UE was already finished.

Snoweel

First Post
Is it just me or do the star elves (particularly their ghost touch at night ability) smack of Warcraft III?

Derulbaskul said:
By some miracle, straight after getting the Fiend Folio a month early, we already have this in Australia.

d00d! :mad:

All it takes is for enough people to complain to WotC that Australia gets the books a month early and we go back to getting everything 2 months late.

Don't brag.

Remove ads