Urban Arcana Hijacked Game

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Simon Coville: Smart 3

Jennifer said:
"I don't like this, let's take the stairs up and have a look," she suggests.

"Something doesn't seem right," Simon said, but nodded in the affirmative to Jennifer. He looked around the garage, thinking searching for sights or sounds that may be out of place.

OOC: And my apartment too!

DrZombie

First Post
OK guys, unless you wanna be part of the slowest PbP game on the entire internet, I'd better close this. Real life is too hard on me to continue mastering a PbP game, especially one where I've been introducing three different plot lines. I'm very sorry, 'cause i really liked this game. If you're happy with very irregular and slow posting I might try to keep this one going, but I dunno how "fun" that would be for the two of you.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
DrZombie said:
OK guys, unless you wanna be part of the slowest PbP game on the entire internet, I'd better close this. Real life is too hard on me to continue mastering a PbP game, especially one where I've been introducing three different plot lines. I'm very sorry, 'cause i really liked this game. If you're happy with very irregular and slow posting I might try to keep this one going, but I dunno how "fun" that would be for the two of you.

A slow game isn't a problem . . . though a slow investigative game in which you have to remember clues probably is.

Sorry, you couldn't keep it going - I enjoyed the character and the interaction. If you find time again . . . hit me up again!!

Keia

Festy_Dog

First Post
PbP games come and go as real life dictates how much time you can spend on stuff. Its no problem at all, however if you do ever intend to resurrect the game lemme know. :D

DrZombie

First Post
:eek: Thanks guys. My life should be a little more quiet in two years, or, failing that, in 35 years, when my retirement is due. Anyway, I'll let you guys know when I'm ready for another game.

Remove ads