Urban Arcana Hijacked Game

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Simon Coville: Smart 3

Lafayette said:
"Well, what do you make of it" Lafayette asks. "This is the third killing of this kind that we know of, not including the dead guard at the museum."

"Third not including the guard?" Simon asked. He looked over to Jennifer for confirmation, "I believe that this one and the guard were all that we were aware of. Where and when did these other murders happen?"

DrZombie

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Jennifer ran a hand through her hair. This was quite different from researching haunted places.

"Do we know who owns this warehouse? Or who its being leased to? I'm interested to know how these people got in," Jennifer states.
"Well, basically it's rented to noone. It's been abandoned for five years now, ever since the last owner went bankrupt."

DrZombie

First Post
Keia said:
"Third not including the guard?" Simon asked. He looked over to Jennifer for confirmation, "I believe that this one and the guard were all that we were aware of. Where and when did these other murders happen?"
The first one was committed about a month ago, in Antwerp, the victem was identified as Momo Lespierres, a haitian refugee. Cause of death was unknown, but the surroundings were similar. The second killing was two days before the burglary, victim was Jason Brown, a Jamaican, killed in Brussels, cause of death unknown, similar surroundings. The files will be on your desk tomorrow. We have no idea who specifically killed them, but our main suspects are the Haitians."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Simon Coville: Smart 3

Simon nodded as Lafayette spoke, satisfied that the additional information would be available tomorrow, but upset that he hadn't thought to ask about other possible murders before Lafayette mentioned it.

Simon took a look around the surrounding buildings, windows and roofs. He being non-chalant with the look but he was trying to see if anyone was watching them with interest.

DrZombie

First Post
It's allready late when you return to your appartements. As you park the car in the basement Simon has a niggling doubt that something isn't exactly right, but he can't really put his finger on it. A look around in the basement doesn't show anything unusual, and you patiently wait for the elevator to arrive. Wich takes ages. Nope, it doesn't seem to move. It's stuck at the fifth floor. Hmm. Isn't that Jen's appartement?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Jennifer frowns.

"I don't like this, let's take the stairs up and have a look," she suggests.

She checks the pistol under her coat, and heads to the stairway doors.

Remove ads