D&D 5E Useful Mobile Apps For 5e?

zicar

First Post
This is the absolute best IMO. Great balance of simplicity and functionality.

I've been working on a mobile character sheet and character creator: Fifth Edition Character Sheet for both Android and iPhone/iPad.

Feedback is always welcome, so if you have any suggestions, comments, or feature requests, feel free to let me know.

This is the absolute best IMO. Great balance of simplicity and functionality.

defendi

Explorer
I use the Roll20 ipad app for face to face play. The only issue is that initiative in the 5e Character Sheet for Roll20 is attached to a token and there's no map in the app, so I can't use the initiative button. I have to roll it manually.

aramis erak

Legend
I've been working on a mobile character sheet and character creator: Fifth Edition Character Sheet for both Android and iPhone/iPad.

Feedback is always welcome, so if you have any suggestions, comments, or feature requests, feel free to let me know.

I do believe W_K to be Mr. Kammerer. If so, his work is quite good. It ain't exactly pretty - tho' not by any means ugly, either - but it just plain works, and works quickly. The generation module has gotten (now) 20+ players playing in 10 minutes or less each. Ant he's working hard to keep improving it.

zicar

First Post
Your app is excellent. Is there any chance of getting multiple buttons for tracking class resources instead of having to toggle between them?

W_K

First Post
Your app is excellent. Is there any chance of getting multiple buttons for tracking class resources instead of having to toggle between them?

I could definitely look into adding additional resource tracking buttons, but I'm not sure where the best place to put them is. Where would you like to see them included?

I guess one possibility would be to offer the option to change one or both of the current proficiency and attack ability score buttons on the offense page to display resources instead. Hmm...

GnomeSquadron

First Post

I see that you can export characters from your app to Google Drive. Can I use this to move a character from my android phone to my ipad?

zicar

First Post
I can't speak for android but yes, the import/export function allows you to share your character across multiple devices.

W_K

First Post
I see that you can export characters from your app to Google Drive. Can I use this to move a character from my android phone to my ipad?

Both the Android and iOS versions of the app export characters in the same format, so you should be able to import/export between them with no problem.

W_K

First Post
A couple of minor nits:
- When you select "Goliath" as race, it brings up on the wrong racial stat bonus.
- I don't see the "Ritual Caster" feat on the feat list.

Apple has finally approved version 1.06 which should hopefully address the racial ability score bonuses for some of the newer races along with a few other bug fixes. Please let me know if you come across any other issues.

Thanks again for the bug report.

Remove ads