Vecna: Nest of the Eldritch Eye

WotC Vecna: Nest of the Evil Eye--Deets On The Prequel Adventure

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Was there any communication about that, or were they just in tge shipment?
I think they were simply in a box or an envelope. There was probably some kind of communication somewhere (an e-mail perhaps) but while I run D&D games, I'm not "in charge" of the gaming section of the store. Or in other words, I didn't read it and I don't remember it being communicated to me. It's possible that we had more than enough to give them to Theros-buyers and then some to just give away, because we definitely did the latter.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I think they were simply in a box or an envelope. There was probably some kind of communication somewhere (an e-mail perhaps) but while I run D&D games, I'm not "in charge" of the gaming section of the store. Or in other words, I didn't read it and I don't remember it being communicated to me. It's possible that we had more than enough to give them to Theros-buyers and then some to just give away, because we definitely did the latter.
Yeah, I think they were probavly more an apology gift to tje FLGS Tham to the customers, specifically: not much in rhe grand scheme of things, but it is a nice, and practical, piece.

darjr

I crit!
If I remember correctly they were for folks who preordered early and faced delays.

Yeah, I think they were probavly more an apology gift to tje FLGS Tham to the customers, specifically: not much in rhe grand scheme of things, but it is a nice, and practical, piece.

pukunui

Legend
If I remember correctly they were for folks who preordered early and faced delays.
Yeah, something like that. I did preorder Theros from my FLGS, and I remember they gave me the DDB discount coupon when I booked up the book, but they forgot to give me the poster map (which I didn't even know about), so they gave it to me when I came to collect whatever book it was I'd ordered after Theros (which was very nice of them!).

For those of you in NZ, the FLGS in question is King of Cards in downtown Auckland.

Remove ads