Vecna: Nest of the Eldritch Eye

WotC Vecna: Nest of the Evil Eye--Deets On The Prequel Adventure

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Weird, I did the bundle, physical and digital but doing so takes me off the dndbeyond page and I haven’t received the link for the adventure yet as I would think I would IF the 2 sites link together. I might have to reach out and ask.
What worked for me was to get the redemption code from the D&D store and insert that into D&D Beyond. Nothing seemed to happen, but if I then looked the adventure up while showing all the sources, I had access.

Clint_L

Hero
I'm a little confused as to why it is a level 3 adventure - I thought the upcoming Vecna campaign is going to be levels 10-20?

The adventure itself is a great little self-contained one-shot. I'm going to adapt it for level 10s.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I'm a little confused as to why it is a level 3 adventure - I thought the upcoming Vecna campaign is going to be levels 10-20?

The adventure itself is a great little self-contained one-shot. I'm going to adapt it for level 10s.
This is not meant to be an expansion of the 10-20 Campaign: interestingly, this is a one shot thst a DM can seed into a low Level campaign as foreshadowing, so that after reaching high Levels, Vecna is not coming oit of nowhere as a Big Bad.

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Daddy
This is not meant to be an expansion of the 10-20 Campaign: interestingly, this is a one shot thst a DM can seed into a low Level campaign as foreshadowing, so that after reaching high Levels, Vecna is not coming oit of nowhere as a Big Bad.
which is exactly what Im doing for my next campaign (Spelljammer) Im totally plugging this when they hit level 3.

Perusing now, just got the email its released for pre-orders

Remove ads