• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vecna's Revenge

dontremb

First Post

I think we're all friends since childhood, aren't we? Or at least we've known eachother practically our whole lives.

[SBLOCK=Chosen]

Yay! I was chosen!

[/SBLOCK]

dontremb

First Post
Theocrat said:
like I'm going to go after King Mellub and stab him, winning the hearts and minds of the people of Greyhawk as I free them from the tyranny that he presents, with the Path of Pholtus). Huh, what, I didn't say nut-ting....
Theocrat Issak

King Mellubb is a great and caring king! How dare you! You're lucky his judge and adjucator, Mylar, isn't around to hear you say that. (You seriously don't want to mess with that guy. He's ludicrously loyal to his King, and queen, especially.) Anywho. Seriously... You don't want to mess with King Mellubb OR his loyal retainers. They're all pretty powerful people.

Eydis

First Post
yeah, we know each other, but anyone could choose to be close friends or just friends or you just tolerate someone.
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to be close buddies :)

Mellubb

First Post
Eydis said:
yeah, we know each other, but anyone could choose to be close friends or just friends or you just tolerate someone.
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to be close buddies :)

I know I didn't really say so, and it does not have to be so, but I was planning since you all had no friends in towns and shared the same tragedy and you parents were extremely close, I figured you all would be very close. But that is of course up to you.

Eydis

First Post
*I also posted this in the OOC*
Just to let everyone know, I changed the race of my character to halfling, instead of human. She is now a bit better to do her job. I have already posted her in the rogue's gallery as well.

Remove ads