Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bari

First Post
But if we said both, then we'd come to the conclusion that is harrassment that brings up censorship and into a vicious circle... harrassment is -not- going to stop, but censorship could. It's a matter of locking the thread. Or just waiting until he goes on too much then banning... but I don't think my imput is benefited from my 'experience', so this is probably my last post on the subject :)

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Bari said:
...It's a matter of locking the thread. Or just waiting until he goes on too much then banning...

It's the baseball analogy. Three strikes and you're out. Unless the offense is extremely serious or shows total lack of control, we do not ban on a first offense. We give people the warning to make sure they know they did go over the line. And leave it up to them to decide if they want to keep crossing it or not, now that they know the consequences. Just to clarify.

Undying Redeemer

Banned
Banned
I know I have violated the CoC... I have frequented this place long enough to understand the outstanding list of rules applied.

But the question now is... Do I owe Lady Apolline an... apology?

I'll ask my fellow RPers... do I owe her an apology?

If so, then I will humbly apologize, for my intention was never to parade into personal matters. I was mearly.. proving a point..

Which I did...

Now, ladies and gentlemen... it seems I have stirred up something a bit... chaotic.

Good points have been spoken.. and ill points have been spoken..

Reflect back on your words, ask yourself if those points were worth being spoken, or not.

A dark cloud hovers over us in this stage.. I am here to make you see it.

Look beyond your personal bubble, look to those you RP with.. Are they happy?..

Are they enjoying this... as much as you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads