• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

VE's Shackled City Team GRIT

James Heard

Explorer
" Hey now!" Colo says in surprise, marveling at just how quickly his companions seem to be to pull out their blades.

" What's this all about? he shouts, as he comes round upon the scene.

Last edited:

Caliber

Explorer
Valors_End said:
...One draws his dagger....

Squinting in the abrupt brightness of Voadam's spell, Koen's eyes instantly dart to the thug's unsheathed dagger. Drawing one of his blades, Koen twirls it in his hand.

"I warn you again, if any more blood is to be spilled tonight, it will be yours. I would leave immediately if I were you."

As he speaks Koen's eyes travel up and down the thug, examining his posture, his grip on the blade. Adjusting his grip to account for the other's size and skill, Koen prepares to rush to the downed man's aid.

[sblock]If it looks like the Thugs aren't letting up on the victim, Koen will move forward and attack using Sapphire Nightmare Blade. Thats a Concentration check vs their AC. Sucess makes them flatfooted against my attack and causes +1d6 damage, failure penalizes me -2 on my to hit. If the Thugs back off or seem to be letting the victim be, Koen slowly advances forward another 15 feet.[/sblock]

Remove ads