• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

View your NPCs

Talon5

First Post
Just curious how you all viewed NPCs- from the characters stand point and the Players.

Have a few NPCs that I will use as examples of what I would like to know-

Milo- Halfling- Rog/Ftr- cool fellow, started as a PC the Player dropped from sight and Milo stuck around. I think the character is pretty cool, and is quite entertaining- he has a lot of personality and the GM has a good grasp on the character so he makes the character fun.

Milo died recently and we made a serious effort to get him back to life.

Osborne- Halfling- Outrider- Milo's brother. The two are polar opposites to me. My characters forgot about him being in the group an the Player saw him as yawnable- he lacked quite a bit of personality and interest to me.

Should Osborne have stayed witht he group, I think the statement- "dibs on his stuff," would have over shadowed the moment.

Just a few thoughts would like to know what you all think of the NPCs in the games you GM and the ones you Play in.

Remove ads