[Vile] Puppy Kicking PCs at Work

((OOC: I'm back. Good to see you guys doing fairly well.))

Though the room was fairly populated with people moving here and there, laughing and talking, few seemed to take any notice of your group. However, Lydia did notice that when they began to discuss Madam Brie, a couple of the patrons started to eye them...though they did thier best to avoid eye contact.

Cepter

First Post
Sunedilar looks back to Alev after a momentary glance directed at Gwyn and Aeweth, seeming to warn against speaking too plainly of Gwyn's hobbies. When he turns his eyes back to Alev he is onc again all business.

"Whether or not the parry and thrust of arguement will work depends largely on their repsecitive interests. If they conflict one another, so much the better for us. If not, we may simply have to choose which one is making the better offer, or divide ourselves and serve both if their needs are small enough, but still worth enough to them to make the deal worthwhile."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
"Shall we be off to see the Madame, then? All this talk is putting me on nails -- I would prefer a bit of action."

As Alev scans the room, adjusting his knuckles across the hilt of his kukri, it seems clear that his idea of "action" is nowhere near as innocent as the usual innuendo.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
"Shall we be off to see the Madame, then? All this talk is putting me on nails -- I would prefer a bit of action."

As Alev scans the room, adjusting his knuckles across the hilt of his kukri, it seems clear that his idea of "action" is nowhere near as innocent as the usual innuendo.

"If she's available at this time, and she probably is. Dulanse, you know the way, yes?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Yes," says Aeweth nervously, bumping her knee of the table leg as she shifts reluctantly to the center of her seat and closer to Gwyn. "Let's get going."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Lydia rises from her seat, sweeping up and wrapping her dignity around her like a cloak.*

"Let us be off," she says, with a small smile and nod of her head. She's quite willing to remove themselves from the inn to avoid further possible entaglements.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Lydia moves out onto the street, wanting to get away from those that might possibly overhear their intentions any more than they already have.*

"Indeed, where does the lady reside? I would very much like the question of employment to be answered as soon as we've seen everyone. I see no need to linger when there is work to be done," she says, giving a sharp nod.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I assume the redoubtable Madam is home, Pretty Bird? Since you know her so well, I assume you've set up an interview," Lydia says with a pointed glance at Dulanse.

Remove ads