[Vile] Puppy Kicking PCs at Work

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Aligor Thunderaxe Male Dwarf Fighter/Barbarian

"Seems as though this was the group you had mentioned earlier, eh Lad?" Aligor questions Sunedilar. Cutting off the ears and some canines, Aligor grins at his new trophies, but then the grin quickly fades. As the group debates and talks, he spies one of them heft the blade from the corpse, and he watches. "Better watch yerself there lad. That blades not normal. Sure looks like steel, but its sumthin else. And that symbol; its Heironeous' mark. Valor and justice my arse! Fair warnin is all I'm sayin."

Hearing of the abandoned church, he turns to Sunedilar. "Well Sunny, its yer call. You asked me to help, and here I am. We could check this church out, after some rest. Or we could find out what Hex wants with that old begger. I am sure there is sumthin else we are missin, but takin a chance to make sum money and git a good workout is fine by me."

Once Sunedilar and Aligor are away from the others, he will whisper to him. "Old Boone gave me a map to sum old ruins. Mighty fine items were supposedly left there by sum adventurers. Ready fer the takin! I say that if we ever find ourselves in need of a little vacation away from this town, we culd hit the ruins and raid what we can. Just keep it in mind lad."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"I know damned well the blade's not normal. Why else would I bother to take it? I've better things to do than lug around trophies from the puppies I've kicked."

Telsar

First Post
Madame Brie starting to get over her surprise at the archon’s demise, goes over to what’s left of it’s corpse, kicks it, and spits on it. She says to Lydia, “Good job. There was a moment or two there I doubted your professionalism, but I can see I was wrong.” She mumbles something about the archon not being so big now, then sees T’aria. Listening to her explanation, she says “It clearly wasn’t my doorman who managed to get it open, now was it? Doesn’t look like you drank any. What’s the matter, can’t read goblin? Here, hand them to me, along with whatever other valuables you stole. Or do I need to go count it and deduct what’s missing from what I owe you? I should deduct what it’s going to cost to have that trap reset.” She pauses for moment, then smiles and adds “But I won’t. I’m in too good a mood.”

She continues, “But on that matter, I think I said 2000 gold, plus 400 per girl. I’ll go fetch it. But, I only saw two of the girls on the front step as I came in. Where’s Missy? Where’d you find the other two?” She grabs one of the potions T’aria brought in and throws it to Alicia, saying “Good girl. You did good today. Drink this, and you’ll feel better.”

After Accalon’s suggestion of going upstairs to calm the girls, Loni smiles and agrees, but when she comes to him, she looks concerned over his bruises and bite marks. “It looks like you took him on all by yourself.”, ignoring everyone else and their damaged conditions. “I can bandage those wounds upstairs too, if you’d like. They really should be cleaned up.” She takes Accalon’s arm in hers and leads him upstairs.

Cepter

First Post
Sunedilar considers the dwarf's words. The items seem promising, but too vague. His mission is to gather intelligence, not to engage in treasure hunting. Still, if the group wanted to go, then that could be arrainged.

"I will mention these things to the group, unless you would rather keep the treasure of the ruins for yourself. My vows prevent me from such a side quest, at least not without reason. As for Hex and his plans, I intend to tell the group about his offer.We can take care of the suspicious old halfling, then take care of Hex as well. He simply can't be trusted."

He waits for the dwarfs response.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Accalon Darcanda: Human/Male (Unholy Warrior)

Accalon smiles at the young whores words as he sticks his arm out and she entwines her delicate arms and hands around his, his pleasant voice quickly corrects her, “No the beast was quite powerful, it took the effort of all of us.”

As they continue to slowly walk through the common room and up the stairs he looks upon her and finds himself once again captivating by her smile and her concern he quickly forgets the blonde troublemaker bond and gage in the bedroom above, “Yes, my dear Loni, I imagine that they should be cleaned and I that you would do just a lovely job of doing it.”

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
"I know damned well the blade's not normal. Why else would I bother to take it? I've better things to do than lug around trophies from the puppies I've kicked."
"Perhaps that would be due to the lack of puppies you seem to think you have kicked?" With a sneer, he turns to Sunedilar and winks.

Cepter said:
Sunedilar considers the dwarf's words. The items seem promising, but too vague. His mission is to gather intelligence, not to engage in treasure hunting. Still, if the group wanted to go, then that could be arrainged.

"I will mention these things to the group, unless you would rather keep the treasure of the ruins for yourself. My vows prevent me from such a side quest, at least not without reason. As for Hex and his plans, I intend to tell the group about his offer.We can take care of the suspicious old halfling, then take care of Hex as well. He simply can't be trusted."

He waits for the dwarfs response.
"Well, the ruins are in case we may need a quick vacation at some time. I don't need to go prancin around, lookin fer treasure now. Better things to do. But if we need some coin and items like what Boone has promised me, then let me know. A fine Dwarven Urgosh with magical properties! Till then, I say take care of this Hex guy, as I dont trust him as far as I can throw this damn beasts head!" He spies the archons head, and gives it a swift kick.

Serpenteye

First Post
Telsar said:
She continues, “But on that matter, I think I said 2000 gold, plus 400 per girl. I’ll go fetch it. But, I only saw two of the girls on the front step as I came in. Where’s Missy? Where’d you find the other two?” She grabs one of the potions T’aria brought in and throws it to Alicia, saying “Good girl. You did good today. Drink this, and you’ll feel better.”

Alicia catches the vial and drinks it. She smiles shyly at the praise, but she knows her own value. "I killed the magic dogs, I saved the girls, I killed the Big Dog, I almost died. Madame, you owe me gold."

--
Cepter said:
(OOC: It's my 4th anniversery today, so I won't be posting. NPC Sunedilar if needed)

ooc: Congratulations.

Last edited:

Telsar

First Post
Upstairs, Loni directs Accalon to a washroom just at the top of the stairs, sits him down, and immediately begins tending to his wounds. “I was so worried. I… I didn’t want to leave, but Madame Brie thought I should go get Alicia. She sent the doorman to get the guard like you wanted.” She pauses her conversation a minute, seeming to choose her words carefully. “The ones Brie sent with Alicia. Do you know them? They were… well, I guess they were doing what Brie said to, but they were using weapons on Miri and Jeleneth. It seemed… extreme. Just for girls who were victims of a spell.”

She puts a bandage over the bites on Accalon’s arm. “And you should thank me; I think you almost didn’t get paid. I saw Brie sneaking across the street when I came up, but then I felt, that fear I was feeling, it was just gone. I knew you’d killed him. Good thing I convinced her.” After she finishes with the bandages, she smiles, kisses Accalon on the cheek, then her hands begin roaming down his chest. “Is there anywhere else that hurts?”

Before Accalon can answer, the door bursts open, and three of the working girls are standing there. One says “Loni, what’s going on? We heard terrible things downstairs. Screams and howls. Beatrice says there’s someone important downstairs, and Valasia says she has to stay in the voyeur closet.”

Downstairs, Madame Brie studies Alicia carefully. “What? What would you need gold for? I give you food and a roof over your head, and good work to do. But you’re right, I’m sure you did the brunt of the work. I suggest you talk to these fellows here, and insist on a share of what I’m paying them.” A wicked smile crosses her face, “I’m sure they won’t argue with you on the matter.”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Accalon Darcanda: Human/Male (Unholy Warrior)

Sitting quite Accalon had been listing to Loni’s tale as he tried to smile through the pain but he winces on more than one occasion.

Turning towards the small crowd of girls Accalon smiled disconcertingly as he address them, “Miladies, everything is okay now, the creature that was adducting your sisters is dead. I was on the way to inform you all but your fair sister,” He flashes a warm smile towards Loni as he waves his hand in her direction, “but she was adamant about taking care of my wounds first. Say girls, there is far more of you than me and your all in better shape too, would you be a bunch of dears and tell your sisters that they are safe now?”

Remove ads