Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

Erekose13

Explorer
Obscurity will lead off with a full power channeled pyroburst (holding it till next round if she thinks she can fire it without hitting friends or letting the trees get too close).

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I had to reread the description a few times. Puss-y eyes, right?

Whinoah rapidly looses several holy arrows in the direction of the trees.

OOC: Rapid shot.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Whinoah makes too incredibly poorly-placed attacks and manages to deflect off the tree bark, highly unfortunate considering that the two sacred arrows with their bright pink glow seemed powerful enough to nearly defeat the corrupted tree on their own.*

(OOC: Wow, a 3 and a 5. And the weird thing is those would have actually been right on target if not for the -4 for Manyshot. Bad luck!

Obscurity did well on Init, but she's surprised and can't act.

In an uncharacteristic display of great reflexes, Trayah actually manages to go next--with his spirit-honed senses, he detects the ambush easily)

unleashed

First Post
*Having anticipated another encounter with an affected plant, Trayah moves quickly towards the corrupted tree in the hope that the blight spell he asked the spirits for will work as it’s supposed to against such a foe.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Blight (+8 melee touch attack; 10d6 damage; DC 22, Fort half)[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
OOC: I realise that, but since I have no idea how far Trayah is from the corrupted tree, I posted an action that covers the entire process (getting to the tree and casting blight on it), so you could play it out as required. That is unless something happens which might cause Trayah to rethink his choice, but for the moment he's moving in to blight the corrupted tree. ;)

Remove ads