Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

unleashed

First Post
OOC: :lol: Well, Trayah would be lucky if he could sunder the branches at full strength, but weakened like this (Str 5) I don’t think so, especially without an edged weapon. Since the tree was so accommodating and came to Trayah though, he’ll continue with his blight attempt (I assume he can touch the piece attached to him fairly easily). ;)

*Reeling from the loss of strength, Trayah nevertheless calls down the spirits power to blight the tainted plant.*

[SBLOCK=OOC]Blight (+4 melee touch attack; 10d6 damage; DC 22, Fort half).[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: hmm Obscurity would have a 4 str so a +3 melee and 1d6-3 dmg. dont think that would cut it (with a rapier none the less) without grappling though she could've easily made the dc 15 concentration check to cast something (polymorph self))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm going to be nice and have Blight work even though the Tainted tree's type is no longer plant. I'm just nice like that :))

*The tentacle grasping Trayah withers and blackens, crumbling into a dark sooty something as it falls away from him and falls off. The main tree seems unharmed, but at least Trayah is not being pulled in anymore.*

*The creature pulls everyone except Trayah in towards its main trunk, and suddenly, the trunk splits open, revealing a gaping maw filled with razor-sharp teeth that are ready to devour the group one by one. Lyssa begins to cast a spell, but the hideous maw chomps down on her as she drops her guard, and it gulps her down with a horrific crunching sound as she protests "Not again! Doesn't someone have Freedom of Movement...".*

(OOC: Whinoah now, then Obscurity)

Bront

The man with the probe
Whinoah gets an idea, and tries to struggle free enough to cast Flamestrike on the corrupted creature.

OOC: at least if I can not get friends with it.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: can she cast polymorph now? if the concentration check is not too extreme and she is physically able, Obscurity will turn into another dinosaur.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Concentration check is the same as for grappling, except that somatic spells are still allowed. Whinoah would by necessity hit Lyssa with the Flamestrike, since Lyssa is currently being eaten by the critter and thus in the same squares)

Remove ads