• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, technically the party could have chosen any group of three as the guardians, but when you bring a Nymph of the summer winds, well, she pretty much isn't allowed to represent anything except summer ;) So when you chose that group of four, that was sorta locked in. That said, Lyssa would have felt good to be the summer one, and she's flattered that Obscurity thought she was summer ;))

*Whinoah enters without any difficulty, and she disappears with a twinkling light, as the door reappears. Then, the dark blue light of winter envelops the door, and a tiny sparkling rainbow illuminates a gateway to advance.*

(OOC: Who is next?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lyssa nods.*

"Then I shall accept the role of winter," she replies, walking into the gateway, which vanishes to be replaced with the shifting fall colours, which accept Obscurity into their embrace.

*Finally, the pure white light from the centre expands to form a gateway for Trayah, and they are all inside. The door behind them seems solidly sealed.*

"Fascinating. We're just on the other side of that door, but yet...this place reeks of unusual magical power, almost like a mini-demiplane of some sort," Lyssa comments.

*The path leads straight ahead, into the darkness.*

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Anyone bring a light source? As while I can see perfectly well in the dark, I’m not sure everyone else is blessed with such sight... though I did prepare a few light spells just in case,” Trayah says, as he looks down the path. “Also, don’t forget there are supposed to be traps on the path... I know you have been willing to scout for us in the past Rowanne and would ask the same of you again, but before we proceed I would know if you have the skills to find and disable such things?”

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am afraid that I find myself severely unprepared. I have neither light, nor the ability to see in the dark. In addition my skills in finding and disabling traps are very limited and further hampered by what ever affliction I am facing." replies Obscurity.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“That’s troubling, Rowanne, but you’re probably still our best chance chance at avoiding such dangers, since no one else has said they can do better,” Trayah remarks. “So back to the question at hand... does anyone have a light source, or will I need to evoke some light?” he asks again, as he look ahead.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lyssa closes her eyes, and her hands are suffused in sapphire and ruby glows, which shimmer together to form a globe of light of eddying azure and crimson, revealing the path ahead, straight and narrow as it continues into the darkness, beyond the range of even Obscurity's long distance low-light vision.*

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Thank you Lyssa. Okay, let’s get going then... Rowanne up front, followed by Whinoah, then me, and finally Lyssa, I think... and be careful everyone, there’s no telling what we’re going to face here,” Trayah says, taking up his self appointed position.

Remove ads