• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'd like to see more of your classes RA. Any others you have extracted from your head onto the screen yet? I'll be sticking with my current selections for my characters I think, but I like reading them.

My LEW XP award method is being kept away from my players (and judge), but I do award things in a bit of an arcane method. Full XP for encounters based on an EL calculator + (sum of all posts/number of posts made by player)*monster XP/arbitrary number (I think 6). The second bit is my version of RP experience.

Bront

The man with the probe
I do RP XP based more on feeling than anything. I reward being vocal, but I won't punish RPed silence.

Nearly comatose silence on the other hand is a bit disruptive (note to a few players in the base IA thread, RA is painfully aware).

Bront

The man with the probe
Thread: ~415
Subject 1: Post Crash 3, Pre crash 13
Subject 2: Post Crash 2, Pre Crash 7

Honestly, that's a little better than I expected, and they post more for combat, so they may just not be big RPers. But still, with 6-7 active people (Depending on when it was), even if 3 of them are over 10,000 posts (Me, RA, and JDVN1), that's just over 6% of the posts between the 2 of them, instead of about 15% each, and my quietest character has been one of the vocal leaders of the group out of necessity (Not anyone's fault in particular, simply because NO ONE wants to speak up way too often, including myself). It's just a bit odd (Makes you wonder if they've droped untill they suddently post again).

And that doesn't count the 200 posts lost in the crash, nor the previous thread that was closed. I'm hoping RA awards XP soon, I'm hoping Cade can make 3rd. (He might be an Outrider before this adventure ends)

unleashed

First Post
Keia, just to clarify, Trayah hasn't started to pray yet, he has just moved over to the altar. He's currently waiting to see if anyone else is coming. ;)

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Man you guys are so far a head of me over the weekend. I didn't pick up on the fact that you had moved over to the shrine yet. Does Obscurity have a chance to confide in Trayah alone?

Bront

The man with the probe
I've been there. I attacked a character IC for badgering me about something because we weren't in the safehouse we'd entered a few days ago. :lol:

FYI, reminder RA, I'll be gone from the 12th to the 19th (or thereabouts)

unleashed

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Man you guys are so far a head of me over the weekend. I didn't pick up on the fact that you had moved over to the shrine yet. Does Obscurity have a chance to confide in Trayah alone?
The first thing Trayah did upon seeing the shrine had people in it, was to enter and examine the people there, and he hasn't really moved from there since except to get the kitten from Whinoah. :cool:

Erekose13

Explorer
Gotcha, for some reason I was confused. I though that the shrine was elsewhere within the copse. I have no idea why it didnt register that it was one and the same. Obscurity will just wander off then. She doesn't feel comfortable in crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads