• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bront said:
That explains why everyone keeps ignoring Whinoah's comments about the dragonlord :p
There's a dragonlord? ;) I think M'ress is more concerned about healing (other and herself).

She'll be praying too with the others . . . I wasn't certain if it was a personal or group thing - if its a group thing then she'll be there.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
There's a dragonlord? ;) I think M'ress is more concerned about healing (other and herself).

She'll be praying too with the others . . . I wasn't certain if it was a personal or group thing - if its a group thing then she'll be there.

Keia
It's a group thing, and you all get your XP and level up--yay! If you guys do well, some of you may be hitting 8 soon also ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
If I had been more evil, I would have assigned you 10000 extra XP and then claimed that you lose it all except just enough to put you 1 behind level 8 due to the rule (which I ignore because it is evil and stupid) that you can't level up twice at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads