• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Quick question about Alvasi, Warbow, and the Lethal Accuracy feat.

First, how uncommon would it be for a Nymph to have an Alvasi. How about a Warbow?

Is the Lethal Accuracy feat only for the Alvasi? Does it apply to all ranged weapons? It it taken with one weapon at a time like Specialization (Which I think it requires)
Any sorts of dangerous weaponry like an Alvasi would be unusual for a Seelie Nymph, but many Amazons are Vaelysh or Conacian anyway, so that'll be no problem. Between the Alvasi and the Warbow, the Warbow is probably more common just because Alvasis are so rare. Lethal Accuracy is only for Alvasi--in fact, the feat as I originally wrote it had the [Alvasi] descriptor ;)

Nephtys

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
You still go the same lack of responses huh...? Maybe this will be a S&P game. :)

I saw nothing to respond to, :\ . If you think that was rude, I'm sorry.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
What's a S&P game?

Keia: [sblock]Slagg and Pleione. (Tralg and Nymph) It sort of depends upon who is missing and who is not. It's the character's RA wants for a number of reasons. A) He really likes them, b) He really likes the concept that I have for the whole nymph game, and C) If I go with the hybrid character we talked about he pretty much losses both of the above.

He also said that a number of people needed to me missing for it to happen but I know longer believe that applies cause of the above.
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
BS: [sblock]
Brother Shatterstone said:
Are you stuck at work with no entertainment?
General yes. Been actualy a bit busy tonight, so been slower than usuall filtering through things.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Any sorts of dangerous weaponry like an Alvasi would be unusual for a Seelie Nymph, but many Amazons are Vaelysh or Conacian anyway, so that'll be no problem. Between the Alvasi and the Warbow, the Warbow is probably more common just because Alvasis are so rare. Lethal Accuracy is only for Alvasi--in fact, the feat as I originally wrote it had the [Alvasi] descriptor ;)
I'll probably go warbow, or none (regular bow). Alvasi was interesting, but I'd have to carry a few of them since I can't recharge them easily. And it took a ton of feats.

What's the difference between Vaelysh and Conacian anyway, and where is an Auran more likely to be from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads