Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, debating between the two Nymphs. Think an Auran might fit the archer concept a bit more, and I can always rest normaly instead of symbiosis, if I remember right...

I'll crunch her up
You're correct :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
I'd be willing to lay a bet that enough of them actually dropped to allow you to play both. Will you play those?
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
I'd be willing to lay a bet that enough of them actually dropped to allow you to play both. Will you play those?
So you’re going to make Bront wait till three people drop so I can play those two?

[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Roll 1:
[5,5,4] = (14)
[5,4,4] = (13)
[5,4,4] = (13)
[6,4,4] = (14)
[6,6,5] = (17)
[6,4,2] = (12)
[4,4,3] = (11)

Hrm, tempting... I'm feeling lucky though, so drop the 17.

[6,5,5] = (16)
[6,5,1] = (12)
[6,4,3] = (13)
[6,2,1] = (9)
[5,4,2] = (11)
[6,4,2] = (12)
[6,6,4] = (16)
I can't remember if I drop the 16 if this qualifies, but I think it does. Not bad. The other was a bit better for some stats, but this will work. Drop the 9 (That's what I get for being greedy).
Bront--you're right that you can't reroll the second set of stats, even if you drop the 16. Not bad, though--and with racial bonuses, those stand to increase to even greater heights :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden::[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, I just revised the encounters to accomodate 8 (including 1 cohort) :)
Cool, then I will probably do that then... but lets pretend I'm not so I can show you why I chose Xarata and wasn't truly metagaming about it. :\
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Bront--you're right that you can't reroll the second set of stats, even if you drop the 16. Not bad, though--and with racial bonuses, those stand to increase to even greater heights :)
Yup, should be fun :) I'm begining to miss the first roll though :(. Oh well, win some, loose some.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
OK, sounds fair :)
You should have my last email by now. I think you can see why I chose Xarata. It is the best place for her master or I would be pretty much forced to play her with only her single humanoid placeholder.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads