Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oh just so everyone knows I got picked up as an alternate for this game but RA's going to have to make classes for me to look at for my concept…

(waits for the groans)

Hey I tried! I really tried had a swell idea but it didn’t get approved. :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. I wouldn't mind gettin in as an alt in this game too, and have a few ideas in mind. But that depends on who else is still in it.

Waiting for responces from Seeten, Kalanyr, DrZombie, and Eonthar. If more than one drop, I can sneak in :)

Thinking of a healer or priest of some kind. Will paruse the classes :)

Edit: Actualy, on another thought, debating an Amazon, Marksman, or both. Any reason a Nymph couldn't do either or both? Amazon 4/Marksman 2, possibly an Auran or Daphnian if I go Nymph, otherwise maybe Feldori.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool. I wouldn't mind gettin in as an alt in this game too, and have a few ideas in mind. But that depends on who else is still in it.

Waiting for responces from Seeten, Kalanyr, DrZombie, and Eonthar. If more than one drop, I can sneak in :)

Thinking of a healer or priest of some kind. Will paruse the classes :)

Edit: Actualy, on another thought, debating an Amazon, Marksman, or both. Any reason a Nymph couldn't do either or both? Amazon 4/Marksman 2, possibly an Auran or Daphnian if I go Nymph, otherwise maybe Feldori.
Well Amazons, pretty much have to be Nymphs, and Marksmen can be anybody, so I would say that a Nymph could definitely go Amazon/Marksman with little trouble :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well Amazons, pretty much have to be Nymphs, and Marksmen can be anybody, so I would say that a Nymph could definitely go Amazon/Marksman with little trouble :)
Sweet.

Are Laurel trees only on Amarathia? and how likely am I to find a high wind spot in a jungle?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden: [sblock]
Rystil Arden said:
Those are already done classes with your permission I'm going to give him my spot, okay? My concepts don't work. :( [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sweet.

Are Laurel trees only on Amarathia? and how likely am I to find a high wind spot in a jungle?
Laurel trees and their relatives (which count for symbiosis) are encountered in many forested areas on different worlds--high winds are uncommon in jungles, but can certainly be found, particularly during storms.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
There appears to be room for both--in fact, I think there is room for Pleione and her Tralg friend. Can you wait and maybe play them?
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, debating between the two Nymphs. Think an Auran might fit the archer concept a bit more, and I can always rest normaly instead of symbiosis, if I remember right...

I'll crunch her up

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
There appears to be room for both--in fact, I think there is room for Pleione and her Tralg friend. Can you wait and maybe play them?

I'm not sure I follow you told me no but if two people dropped it could work. Now your letting Bront in and your going to let me have a PC and NPC?

RA, you truly are writing of the players way to quickly...
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads