• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Oh just so everyone knows I got picked up as an alternate for this game but RA's going to have to make classes for me to look at for my concept…

(waits for the groans)

Hey I tried! I really tried had a swell idea but it didn’t get approved. :(

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. I wouldn't mind gettin in as an alt in this game too, and have a few ideas in mind. But that depends on who else is still in it.

Waiting for responces from Seeten, Kalanyr, DrZombie, and Eonthar. If more than one drop, I can sneak in :)

Thinking of a healer or priest of some kind. Will paruse the classes :)

Edit: Actualy, on another thought, debating an Amazon, Marksman, or both. Any reason a Nymph couldn't do either or both? Amazon 4/Marksman 2, possibly an Auran or Daphnian if I go Nymph, otherwise maybe Feldori.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool. I wouldn't mind gettin in as an alt in this game too, and have a few ideas in mind. But that depends on who else is still in it.

Waiting for responces from Seeten, Kalanyr, DrZombie, and Eonthar. If more than one drop, I can sneak in :)

Thinking of a healer or priest of some kind. Will paruse the classes :)

Edit: Actualy, on another thought, debating an Amazon, Marksman, or both. Any reason a Nymph couldn't do either or both? Amazon 4/Marksman 2, possibly an Auran or Daphnian if I go Nymph, otherwise maybe Feldori.
Well Amazons, pretty much have to be Nymphs, and Marksmen can be anybody, so I would say that a Nymph could definitely go Amazon/Marksman with little trouble :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well Amazons, pretty much have to be Nymphs, and Marksmen can be anybody, so I would say that a Nymph could definitely go Amazon/Marksman with little trouble :)
Sweet.

Are Laurel trees only on Amarathia? and how likely am I to find a high wind spot in a jungle?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden: [sblock]
Rystil Arden said:
Those are already done classes with your permission I'm going to give him my spot, okay? My concepts don't work. :( [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sweet.

Are Laurel trees only on Amarathia? and how likely am I to find a high wind spot in a jungle?
Laurel trees and their relatives (which count for symbiosis) are encountered in many forested areas on different worlds--high winds are uncommon in jungles, but can certainly be found, particularly during storms.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BS:
[SBLOCK]
There appears to be room for both--in fact, I think there is room for Pleione and her Tralg friend. Can you wait and maybe play them?
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, debating between the two Nymphs. Think an Auran might fit the archer concept a bit more, and I can always rest normaly instead of symbiosis, if I remember right...

I'll crunch her up

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden[SBLOCK]
Rystil Arden said:
There appears to be room for both--in fact, I think there is room for Pleione and her Tralg friend. Can you wait and maybe play them?

I'm not sure I follow you told me no but if two people dropped it could work. Now your letting Bront in and your going to let me have a PC and NPC?

RA, you truly are writing of the players way to quickly...
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads