Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
A new IC thread . . . can new character classes be far away? :)

Keia
Well, I have the abilities partway done. Even I am astounded now that I look back on it over just how many abilities I have to write up for the Animist...Finishing the chart alone, without even describing the abilities, took three hours :heh:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Finishing the chart alone, without even describing the abilities, took three hours :heh:

I dislike you in ways you cannot possibly fathom rather now! :lol:

Don’t worry I’ll still get it copied over when it gets published. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I dislike you in ways you cannot possibly fathom rather now! :lol:

Don’t worry I’ll still get it copied over when it gets published. :)
Oh, uhm, well, its not the numbers part of the chart. That took 5 minutes. It was writing all those durned abilities--so many that multiple levels needed to take several lines to fit them all :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, uhm, well, its not the numbers part of the chart. That took 5 minutes. It was writing all those durned abilities--so many that multiple levels needed to take several lines to fit them all :D

Oh, well it be like a 5 minute chart for me then. ;) I copy and paste like a champ. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Oh, well it be like a 5 minute chart for me then. ;) I copy and paste like a champ. :)
Here's a neat trick you can do to prepare--it has a nonstandard spell progression, *but* its exactly the same as the Champion if you take away the +1 domain spells :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Here's a neat trick you can do to prepare--it has a nonstandard spell progression, *but* its exactly the same as the Champion if you take away the +1 domain spells :)

Cool! :D 5 'Find and Replace" and the spell chart will be done. :)

PS I sent you an email. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Bump :) Everyone still here? I know Rystil has lots to do, but don't want to leave anyone hanging in either game.

If you end up having lost a few, you could perhaps combine the last 2 games into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads