Viridian Plague OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
No shields or you lose some stuff, but you are proficient. As for the 9 Int, well, I'm sure someone will be willing to aid the beautiful and powerful Feldori who's looking for a nice intelligent man to stay with her and help her out :)
Man, woman, either, whatever - maybe a nice intelligent Nymph? ;)

Working on the background for M'ress. I have the recent stuff. I'm working on the beginning.

but it will keep till tomorrow. Who knows, maybe the encyclopedia will get updated ;) (I'm just teasing!)

Nite!
Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Man, woman, either, whatever - maybe a nice intelligent Nymph? ;)

Working on the background for M'ress. I have the recent stuff. I'm working on the beginning.

but it will keep till tomorrow. Who knows, maybe the encyclopedia will get updated ;) (I'm just teasing!)

Nite!
Keia
G'night!

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA, It was obviously a mistake to have dropped from the new games cause I thought they would have been started but I’m not asking back in but I would like to be officially added to the alternate list for this game... :)

Nephtys

First Post
Helping with the whistling...

I can't wait taking my Dragonlady out for a spin. Maybe a little solo-game? :heh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Nephtys said:
Helping with the whistling...

I can't wait taking my Dragonlady out for a spin. Maybe a little solo-game? :heh:
I keep telling myself I'll finish those two classes this weekend. With Keia and maybe others away at Origins, it just might happen :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
I keep telling myself I'll finish those two classes this weekend. With Keia and maybe others away at Origins, it just might happen :)
I'm thinking that "this Weekend" is a euphemism for "Never, quit bugging me" . . .

Plus, Rystil is still sick . . .
Rystil said:
Heehee, once I get unsick, I'll do Spellsworn and then Animist
And two days haven't gone by yet
Rystil said:
Must...finish...last two classes...gah! Why can't I do it? (I will finish them in the next two days. I have put my foot down, so now I have to listen to me )
:) ;)

Just teasing . . .
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
When the Encyclopedia was updated . . . I got all excited, but it was for naught.

<Sniff>

Keia ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads